THERES A HUGE MANHUNT GOIN ON IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
RIGHT NOW!!!!some dude just killed a cop or some shit and he's in my neighborhood somewhere. cops are everywhere, theres helicopters and shit.im bout to go look for that cat and get me a reward. i'll cock back and put 2 in his ribs

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    dont try to use soulstrut as your alibi

• handle that

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dont try to use soulstrut as your alibi
    FUCK. that didnt work

IVE GOT IT! missbassie will be my alibi! GENIUS

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    youre funny

• Work him, son.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Work Merk him, son.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    They ever catch the guy or what young Patrick? Holla niggy!

i do believe they caught him

• *Murkers, furiously j*cking off*

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    RIGHT NOW!!!!

some dude just killed a cop or some shit and he's in my neighborhood somewhere. cops are everywhere, theres helicopters and shit.

im bout to go look for that cat and get me a reward. i'll cock back and put 2 in his ribs

Damn, Mack!!!! They're wilin' like that out in Iowa? I know I saw an episode of "Cops" in Des Moines, but that was mainly property crime. I guess some cats are "thugged out" in IA!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

haha funyy Bigstacks. i'll give you that one. but yes they are wilin' out like that in PITTSBURGH.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    haha funyy Bigstacks. i'll give you that one. but yes they are wilin' out like that in PITTSBURGH.

Oh, I didn't realize you moved. Yeah, they mos def get gully out in the 'Burgh!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    RIGHT NOW!!!!

some dude just killed a cop or some shit and he's in my neighborhood somewhere. cops are everywhere, theres helicopters and shit.

im bout to go look for that cat and get me a reward. i'll cock back and put 2 in his ribs

Are you from Oakland? I heard there was some manhunt around here over the weekend.