soulmarcosa - POST THE MP3 OF THE RETARD FUNK

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
sayin.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    retard funk? I think I need to holler at this!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    There was a special olympics record he found with sick version of "Proud Mary". Please to post.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If Marco isn't around, I have the soundclip at the crib. Will post when I get home if it doesn't get posted before then.

There was a special olympics record he found with sick version of "Proud Mary". Please to post.

Hi Hopes?

they do a sick version of wipeout

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

• Isn't it a JB cover? I have vague recollections of this.

The real heat is "Eating is Fun, Eating is Serious" off of this baby right here. Don't let the release date and the cosby sweater fool you.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you guyz rule

ps: MARCO RAWKS

TARDTASTIC!!!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

saying

TARDTASTIC!!!

developmentallydisablederific!

• MAKE IT FUNKY, GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

oh SHEET! when he drops in with evil ways, i was all

is that a soulmarcosa sampler/mix of a bunch of diffrent songs from one album? not trying to get greedy, but i'd like to hear what a full track sounds like. what's up with an mp3 of an entire song?

regardless, mucho thanks

• timmaaaaaaaaay!

• is that a soulmarcosa sampler/mix of a bunch of diffrent songs from one album? not trying to get greedy, but i'd like to hear what a full track sounds like. what's up with an mp3 of an entire song?

It's all song snippets from THE EXCEPTIONAL CITIZENS BAND album, which was recorded by a bunch of mentally challenged folks. It's been awhile since I've listened to entire tracks off it (SHOCKER), but I'm pretty sure there's a reason for that - you've heard the best, why bother with the rest.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you've heard the best, why bother with the rest.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    MAKE IT FUNKY, GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAEMLIN PLAESE.

• timmaaaaaaaaay!

speechless.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

hey, did you guys notice how after he says 'make it funky, good god' that people are laughing in the backround? whats going on there?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    yeah what's up with the laugh...that make it funky needs to be used...

bows down to soulmarcosa

best post of mentally challenged funk ever!

• Yeah when the vocal first comes in it's really crazy. Damn, that band is pretty good though.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Anybody have a soundclip of Altyrone Deno Browns "if you love me"? Runner up for the retard-athon.