Mylatency's Avatar Appreciation

1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Normally I would never do an appreciation thread, but Marcia Cross is what's good right now.Um.........."heads know the deal"........or whatever the trendy Soulstrut jargon in this week. Keep me in line.

Comments

• boobjob alert.

• I personally find this woman frightening. I have never seen any of her "work", but the deranged, slightly vacant looking woman that stares out at me every time I see a post from Mylatency kind of creeps me out.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    cosign

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I personally find this woman frightening.

Agree.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Normally I would never do an appreciation thread, but Marcia Cross is what's good right now.
    Um.........."heads know the deal"........or whatever the trendy Soulstrut jargon in this week.

Keep me in line.

I'm with you 1980, I find Marcia Cross strangely attractive. She has a nice figure too!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Ever since Melrose Place, she has disfigured the sexual appetite's of nary a strappin lad.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I would tap.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I think I will grasp her head in my hands, then proceed to put my thumbs on her eyeballs until they go all the way in. Then I will undo her bra with my very long toe nails.... then with my other long toe nails cut off her nips. And using my feet I would toss them into my mouth like bubble gummmm........... WHHHHHHHHHOAAAAAAA..... Man I scared my self.... I think I should lay off the spray paint, and horror rap..... Freaky Tales part 5....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    First off, the ladies of Soulstrut need not take offense, I love y'all and this is a tribute to all types of ladies, not a thread of deliberate objectification of one body-type or race. This thread has a bit of that late-saturday-night NSFW vibe

Thanks 1980beatz, Ms. Cross fascinates me. I was late to join the Marcia Cross fanclub but her role as tough-as-nails Bree Vandekamp made me a believer. Although, I would not be shook of her in real life, she is known to be a nice and easygoing SoCal yoga pracitioner from what I have read.

While we are at it, I also need to give it up to Esther Baxter for BRINGING IT. Soulman's former avatar appreciation, no doubt.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS IN 2K5!

Mangobreath, please lay off the spray paint and horrorcore raps. Your private mindgarden oedipal toenail fetish is too scary for Soulstrut.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I think I will grasp her head in my hands, then proceed to put my thumbs on her eyeballs until they go all the way in. Then I will undo her bra with my very long toe nails.... then with my other long toe nails cut off her nips. And using my feet I would toss them into my mouth like bubble gummmm........... WHHHHHHHHHOAAAAAAA..... Man I scared my self.... I think I should lay off the spray paint, and horror rap..... Freaky Tales part 5....

Dude, everytime I start to think you're not so bad, you do something to prove me wrong. I'm less offended by your post as I am amazed that you'd think anyone would want to read it.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
    I would tap.

The real question is: "would she tap you?" Marcia Cross apparently plays[/b] for the other team, right along side Ellen DeGenres...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I would tap.

The real question is: "would she tap you?" Marcia Cross apparently plays[/b] for the other team, right along side Ellen DeGenres...

even if she didn't, I doubt it.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I personally find this woman frightening. I have never seen any of her "work", but the deranged, slightly vacant looking woman that stares out at me every time I see a post from Mylatency kind of creeps me out.

She kinda looks like a buzzard.

Esther Baxter is where it's at, not some middle aged bird lookalike.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

While we are at it, I also need to give it up to Esther Baxter for BRINGING IT. Soulman's former avatar appreciation, no doubt.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS IN 2K5!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! Now that's some ass for yo' ass!!!! Definitely backshot approved!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I personally find this woman frightening. I have seen some of her "work", and she was pretty good in Melrose Place, but the deranged, slightly vacant looking woman that stares out at me every time I see a post from Mylatency kind of creeps me out, not to mention I sort of imagine each post from him as her saying it.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    yeah dudes, she creeps me out big time. weirdly vacant stepford wive thang going on.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thirded (or so). I thought it was a mannequin at first, then I recalled who she was when dudes threw up bigger pics of her.

"Vacuous"