Before Record Day Hits! Top 5 Wants List!!! (NRR)

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Since tomorrow is record talk only day... I just got my pay raise at work and I'm looking to buy something with my new found money. What should I drop some cash on out of my want list? 1. One of my all time favs. This complete deal looks simply amazing! 2. My new phone comes next week. I think I need the 1 gig mini SD... 3. A bunch of new music (since I haven't bought any in a while). Top of the list is this CD. I already have it on MP3, but it's so damn good, I think it must be a purchase with some other records I've had my eyes on. 4. This just seems wicked. 5. Or maybe bank the money for a minute and put it towards a much need Vaca?Whats on ya'lls list???

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    what island is that?

it looks safe and hurricane proof with that huge ass reef around it

oh yeah
    i want all of dee rock and/phil most/socrates/ and legend's records

Bora Bora

It's always been a dream to go and do some serious chillin' there.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

1. One of my all time favs. This complete deal looks simply amazing!

OMG!

i have loved c&h since i was mad young, i have all the books, used to always buy that shit at the book fairs in elementary/middle school, i will definately be picking that bad boy up, have you seen it in a store locally anywhere?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

OMG!

i have loved c&h since i was mad young, i have all the books, used to always buy that shit at the book fairs in elementary/middle school, i will definately be picking that bad boy up, have you seen it in a store locally anywhere?

It's a nice idea, but you can find the individual books at Borders on the discount stacks for $5-6 per book (and probably for pennies on Amazon). They printed WAY too many of these. You could complete your set for much less. There won't be much in the way of of unreleased strips in the comp, methinks. Why buy the box when you have all the OGs?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

OMG!

It's a nice idea, but you can find the individual books at Borders on the discount stacks for $5-6 per book (and probably for pennies on Amazon). They printed WAY too many of these. You could complete your set for much less. There won't be much in the way of of unreleased strips in the comp, methinks. Why buy the box when you have all the OGs?

I think it's not just the books, but the complete run. That means ever strip that ever ran in syndication in newspapers. Plus, I just read, thats the quality of prints in this package is so much better. Bill Watterson's complains about this for years it's said.

I see it on Amazon.ca for 150 Canadian (About 125 US) and that includes shipping.

Pure Calvin... Hahahaha

"What do you think is the meaning of true happiness? Is it money, cars and women? Or is it just money and cars?"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

OMG!

I think it's not just the books, but the complete run. That means ever strip that ever ran in syndication in newspapers.

I see it on Amazon.ca for 150 Canadian (About 125 US) and that includes shipping.

yeah, im pretty sure alot of the last strips never made it to a book