HEATROCK DEADBEAT!!---cole

bongolock215bongolock215 6 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Normally i don't post, just read. but i did chip in for the heatrock auctions.40bucks for an unplayed original (not the new UK version) of the MF Doom / MF Grimm "I hear Voices" 12".This was paid for on Sept22nd and i've yet to receive the record from cole.maybe he's a little busy but i at least expected a response to my emails.The loot went to a good cause so i can't be too salty if cole got shady on me. but it is fucked up.anybody out there know cole from cousincole.com??

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    That was only 20 days ago, and you're apparently in Latvia--I wouldn't be so quick to call someone a deadbeat.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    yeah just chill for a minute.

• Latvia

MF DOOM & MF GRIMM

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Seriously. Did you send Aspirin a money order from Latvia and expect to have shit done lickity split?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Latvia

MF DOOM & MF GRIMM

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    except that this person has not responded to any of his emails...a simple "it's going to take a while" is not an unreasonable expectation.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Who the hell is Cole , anyway?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Post deleted by KARLITO

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

I spent over $40 on shipping for all the heaters

what can you do

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Who the hell is Cole , anyway?

headbussas x tainted love

• all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

What could it have possibly been, $15? Jesus man, it's for charity.

• all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

I spent over $40 on shipping for all the heaters

what can you do

I'm saying though man, it was just part of the event to me, what's up with complaining about that shit?

all I know is coming up w/ that overseas shipping out of pocket for this charity auction made me wince... (I mean not this particular one but one to Oz)

sayin.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Damn, I didn't see an email from a dood I gotta send records to for the heatrocks. Shit expensive??? I gotta send like 6 records out there!

Sending just one to the US for my first heatrock was 12 bucks (Which I don't mind spending). Something tells me it's gonna be alot on the aussie one.

Post deleted by KARLITO

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    well actually try $24.10 (surface usps for a half dzn. records) and yes I know it's for charity but that part of the money didn't go to charity it went to the govnt. that fucked up the whole deal in the firstplace.

I know the homie pacman spent some crazy high amout going through UPS to send out his package

something like $40 for 1 LP

Post deleted by KARLITO

• I mean ok whatever yeah it's going to the government, but fuck that - I sent all my packages priority or air mail, fully insured, motherfuckers doled out hundreds on the records themselves so that's a small thing I probably spent at least $100 at the post office it's for charity for fuck's sake

Post deleted by KARLITO

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I know the homie pacman spent some crazy high amout going through UPS to send out his package

something like $40 for 1 LP

DAMN! Please don't think I'm complaining, I just found it ironic to be doling out that cash to the very people who dropped the ball...

At the UPS store....Shipping 2 records to the UK, shipping two to San Fran....including packaging - $84.10 in US currency.

And UK was US parcel post.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    once again you have proven yourself a beter person than me, so just go fuck off and gloat...

Post deleted by KARLITO

THe package I originally sent out got lost in the mail!

I packed and extra uber-rare in it!

It was my last one!

Now I have to send my only copy of the original heatrock out to make up for it!

That means I have to pay MORE SHIPPING!

TO THE GOVERNEMENT!

Paycheck is always all on me about some shit. It gets old...

He's one of the board's more prolific posters--he has exchanges with everybody.

I really don't think he's on you like that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    he's on you like that.

he's on you like that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i'm working with what I got here

• I hear the lunch whistle blowing

Damn, I didn't see an email from a dood I gotta send records to for the heatrocks. Shit expensive??? I gotta send like 6 records out there!

Sending just one to the US for my first heatrock was 12 bucks (Which I don't mind spending). Something tells me it's gonna be alot on the aussie one.

if your referring to me (which i can only assume you are) i'll sort you out with some cash back paypal style. Because thats how i roll, and because your auction was impressive.

Bobby