WHAT IS TODAYS MATHEMATICS! LESSONS.

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
TODAYS MATH IS KNOWLEDGE WISDOM. KNOWLEDGE WISDOM BORNS UNDERSTANDING. WE NEED UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PRESENT SITUATION IN THIS SOCIETY, AND OUR TRUE AND LIVING NATURE AS GODS AND SUPREME RULERS OF THIS WORLD, TO FULFILL OUR DESTINY, RIGHTLY STEER OUR COMMUNITIES AWAY FROM LIES, DECEIT, AND TRICKNOLOGY, AND INTO A POSITION OF AWARENESS, POSITIVITY, AND OVERSTANDING. RIGHT AND EXACT.PEACE TO ALLAH AND JUSTICE ON THIS DAY OF KNOWLEDGE WISDOM, MONTH OF CIPHER CEE TRUTH CIPHER BORN EQUALITY RULER. THE GOD SEES TRUTH THROUGH THE CIPHER, COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE, AS WE KNOW THE CIPHER IS KNOWLEDGE BORN, KNOWLEDGE BORN BORNS THE CIPHER. THE CIPHER BORNS A DIVINE RULER, RULING EQUALITY.THE THIRTY FIRST DAY OF CIPHER CEE TRUTH CIPHER BORN EQUALITY RULER, IE UNDERSTANDING KNOWLEDGE, WHICH BORNS CULTURE & FREEDOM, IS THE DAY THAT THIS SOCIETY WOULD HAVE US DRESS AS DEMONS AND DEVILS. THE LESSON FOR THAT DAY WILL BE REVEALED AT THAT TIME, AS WE KNOW AND AS THE PROPHET ELIJAH MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TEACHES US ALLAH DOES NOT ALWAYS COME WHEN YOU ASK BUT HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. UNTIL THEN, STUDY YOUR LESSONS, CARRY YOUR BINDERS WITH YOU ALWAYS AND IN ALL WAYS.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Juanito, get some sleep

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

today's mathematics is the p-adic langlands correspondence. bitches.

• TODAYS MATH IS KNOWLEDGE WISDOM. KNOWLEDGE WISDOM BORNS UNDERSTANDING. WE NEED UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PRESENT SITUATION IN THIS SOCIETY, AND OUR TRUE AND LIVING NATURE AS GODS AND SUPREME RULERS OF THIS WORLD, TO FULFILL OUR DESTINY, RIGHTLY STEER OUR COMMUNITIES AWAY FROM LIES, DECEIT, AND TRICKNOLOGY, AND INTO A POSITION OF AWARENESS, POSITIVITY, AND OVERSTANDING.

RIGHT AND EXACT.

PEACE TO ALLAH AND JUSTICE ON THIS DAY OF KNOWLEDGE WISDOM, MONTH OF CIPHER CEE TRUTH CIPHER BORN EQUALITY RULER. THE GOD SEES TRUTH THROUGH THE CIPHER, COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE, AS WE KNOW THE CIPHER IS KNOWLEDGE BORN, KNOWLEDGE BORN BORNS THE CIPHER. THE CIPHER BORNS A DIVINE RULER, RULING EQUALITY.

THE THIRTY FIRST DAY OF CIPHER CEE TRUTH CIPHER BORN EQUALITY RULER, IE UNDERSTANDING KNOWLEDGE, WHICH BORNS CULTURE & FREEDOM, IS THE DAY THAT THIS SOCIETY WOULD HAVE US DRESS AS DEMONS AND DEVILS. THE LESSON FOR THAT DAY WILL BE REVEALED AT THAT TIME, AS WE KNOW AND AS THE PROPHET ELIJAH MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TEACHES US ALLAH DOES NOT ALWAYS COME WHEN YOU ASK BUT HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. UNTIL THEN, STUDY YOUR LESSONS, CARRY YOUR BINDERS WITH YOU ALWAYS AND IN ALL WAYS.

Rat+cat+dog=HOG. The pig is a filthy animal that ruts in its own shit.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Peace to the Gods. Keep droppin' the knowledge Pay Chizzle! The earth is 93,000,000 miles from the sun. The diameter of the sun is 853,000 miles.
    Study your 120 lessons sun, you might get stopped on the street and put into a cipher.
    Holla,

Born Islam God See He Allah Nation

• FINALLY EVERY DIMENSION OF THE STREETS

• YO GOD, THE GOD DON'T WEAR NO LIPSTICK. THAT'S A FEMININE ATTRIBUTE RIGHT THERE GOD. CLEARLY A DOCTORED PHOTO TO DISCREDIT THE GREAT DR. YORK. THE ANSARS AND THE GODS TOGETHER?

Big Chan, You and the rest of the devils are not allowed to ride on the spaceship with the gods!

• READ!!![/b]

• Big Chan, You and the rest of the devils are not allowed to ride on the spaceship with the gods!

Let's talk about how these folls chose the wrong corner near Christopher Street to pop their horrid homophobic nonsense and got beat the fuck down by a mob of homothugs. What I wouldn't have done for a camera phone.

• READ!!![/b]

Let's talk about how these folls chose the wrong corner near Christopher Street to pop their horrid homophobic nonsense and got beat the fuck down by a mob of homothugs. What I wouldn't have done for a camera phone.

OH SNAP! Did that really happen?! These fools really used to yell at my brother and I and tell us that we were not allowed on the spaceship. COMEDY! These fools would have a damn stage set up near Times Square around 42nd & 8th. They would be rocking swords, curled up pointed shoes, all dat. Did you ever see the episode of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekend when he interviewed Black Militants? CLASSIC!!!!!! He went to lunch with Khalid Muhammad and Muhammad got up from the table before the food came and went and sat with a table of Black people to eat his lunch! Dude would not even eat with Theroux. Theroux marched with Sharpton, but the BEST part of the show was when he went to the Black Israelites headquarters and interviewed them. That shit was crazy. They told him Shakespeare and Beethoven and all these other guys were Black.

• READ!!![/b]

• milomilo 49 Posts
    DIRECTRIX

THE MEDIAN LINE
    IN A TRAJECTORY OF FIRE

FOR BALANCE I'M KILLIN SCIENCE
    MANIFEST THE SCIENCE IN THE ALLIANCE

FOR THE EMPIRICAL EMPIRES
    WILL FOREVER FALL IN REALM SCIENCE AROUND THE APPLIANCE

• READ!!![/b]

R=7 E=3 A=2 D=3

7+3+2+3=15

1+5=6

6=2x3=23

TRUE.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    LIES

DECEIT

TRICKNOLOGY

THIS SOCIETY WOULD HAVE US DRESS AS DEMONS AND DEVILS

THE LESSON FOR THAT DAY WILL BE REVEALED...THE CIPHER, COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE

WE NEED UNDERSTANDING OF OUR PRESENT SITUATION IN THIS SOCIETY

RIGHT AND EXACT.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

YO GOD, DR. YORK OWNZ YOU ALL

YO THEMZ PATTIES IS YUMMY, TOO

-mintyrosa

• the devil still causin trouble amongst righteous people...
    drugs in our community...that aint right
    cant even get a job...that aint right

• yo, what up johnny? It's amir. I am truly sorry to ask this but is this a joke or are u guys serious. no beef or nothing just wondering. u see I grew up in the nation and have family members(WAY older than all of us) that are members of the nation of gods and earths. so i take this very serious..yo, believe me i am not coming at u. just wondering. i even went to the university of islam in chicago from 75 to 76. still have my lessons from back then too. i wouldn't have thought you would know what u do..
    holla
    amir

• yo, what up johnny? It's amir. I am truly sorry to ask this but is this a joke or are u guys serious. no beef or nothing just wondering. u see I grew up in the nation and have family members(WAY older than all of us) that are members of the nation of gods and earths. so i take this very serious..yo, believe me i am not coming at u. just wondering. i even went to the university of islam in chicago from 75 to 76. still have my lessons from back then too. i wouldn't have thought you would know what u do..
    holla
    amir

Yo what up Amir! I am joking around but the only reason I know enough to do so is because I did used to roll with god body on the west coast and I did study lessons. Unfortunately the reality sank in that I was a devil grafted from the original Black man's sperm and this was not the philosophy for me.

holla
    amir

Amir- I don't know if you remember, but around the time I met you when I had just started throwing alot of parties and concerts, I was a Zulu Nation chapter leader. We had to memorize these things called Infinity Lessons, which were basically cribbed from the 120, I also used to go up to these Zulu meetings and kick it with alot of godbody cats. Basically, I learned my Supreme Magnetic alphabet and all that. While I don't necessary agree with alot of that stuff i view it as an attempt of marginalized peoples to build a narrative regarding the order of the universe that put them at the top instead of the bottom. New York is funny like that, I've met white five percenters, Chinese Nuwabians, and a black Israelite with an Israeli girlfriend. No harm meant, me and Johnny are just kind of riffing on some shit we kinda stumbled into when we were younger.

-Zvi

yo, what up johnny? It's amir. I am truly sorry to ask this but is this a joke or are u guys serious. no beef or nothing just wondering. u see I grew up in the nation and have family members(WAY older than all of us) that are members of the nation of gods and earths. so i take this very serious..yo, believe me i am not coming at u. just wondering. i even went to the university of islam in chicago from 75 to 76. still have my lessons from back then too. i wouldn't have thought you would know what u do..

holla

amir

Amir,

I was just joking around too. I make fun of all religions. The Black Israelites

really did used to yell at my brother and me and call us devils and tell us we were not allowed on the spaceship and all that. I was just acting' a fool online as usual. I did not mean to offend any one and if I did I am sorry as that was not my intention.

Peace,

Chan

• Yo, zvi i had no idea son. anyway, i have to apologize to chan and johnny and anybody else. i didn't mean to come off mad pissed..cause i wasn't. i was just shocked to see such a post. i mean for me i take this serious in the sense that i know some white cats trying to claim that their 'gods'..shit is laughable, but people don't know that there were whites back in the days that wanted soooo bad to be in the nation. but the Honorable Elijah Muhammad put the smack down on that. there was even a book written by a white women named dr. Dorothy Blake Fardan called message to the White Man and Woman in America: Yakub and the Origins of White Supremacy. Growing up selling muhammad speaks was ill. I lived in boston and we(my friends and I) would sell the paper at Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Going to the university of islam as a shortie was ill too. however, that was my past and i am don't subcribe to the philosophy of the nation or the 5% nation anymore. again, i didn't mean to sound angry..i was just shocked and amazed to see such a post.

on a different kon and i have just signed to bbe to do a new 'kings of'series called 'kings of diggin.' it will be us versus dj muro. it'll be dropping early april. WATCH OUT NOW!!!
    peace,
    amir

• i know some white cats trying to claim that their 'gods'
    shit is laughable

Yeah that was kind of where I realized that it wasn't gonna work as a lifestyle for me lol

No offense taken, see you soon bro.

JS

That shit was crazy. They told him Shakespeare and Beethoven and all these other guys were Black.

can you prove they weren't?

I'm not trying to get into ANY arguements like that hommie. It was just a crazy show.

• while we're on it, i've never been able to find books on the 120. any of y'all know any off the top that are currently published?