I CAN SING A RAINBOW

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I've got this stuck in my head for 2 days straight.DOpe.How does the rest of this go?Sing it with me, now:red and yellow, and pink and green.purple and orange and blue.I can sing a rainbow!(hopefully it'll stop sometime soon)

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I don't know why, but it took me a full minute to figure out that was David Hasselhoff's face. That's fucking scary by the way.

Heh - it certainly is the Hof and scares the crap out of me too. And what with the colours in the lyrics? That's one tripped out rainbow. And now I've got that song in my head...

• This song has a strange story. It became a big "kids" song, but it originally appeared sung by Peggy Lee in the movie "Pete Kelly's Blues". She sings it from a padded cell in an asylum....

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    This song has a strange story. It became a big "kids" song, but it originally appeared sung by Peggy Lee in the movie "Pete Kelly's Blues". She sings it from a padded cell in an asylum....

I was just going to ask about this very thing.
    It's one song that I never really see on kids records, either.

I'm seeing it in a whole different light. Never realised the context of that song before.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I'm seeing it in a whole different light. Never realised the context of that song before.

I just knew it as part of that Dells medley (along w/"Love Is Blue"). Didn't know it had earlier origins.

• I'm seeing it in a whole different light. Never realised the context of that song before.

I just knew it as part of that Dells medley (along w/"Love Is Blue"). Didn't know it had earlier origins.

Yeah..I was watching the movie on the Late Show one night and Peggy Lee is a singer/gangsters girlfriend who cracks up. They go to visit her in the asylum and she starts singing and I'm like "Hey! I know this song!". Pretty strange...

This looks just like my kind of film:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

THE CAP'N!

Why do all kids show actors look mad ?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I dunno. But The Cap's hair is kind of killing it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• Man,I learnt that song from theses crazy guys when I was a kid

http://www.veryfunnydownloads.com/funnyvideos/RudeRainbow233.html