hey

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
How's everyone doing?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    pretty good & you?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    my stomach is burning right now and im busy neglecting homework by posting on here

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Day,

I'm just recuperating from my yearly physical today. Isn't that oxymoronic? It's funny how you walk into the doctor's office, but limp out (after all the pushing, poking, etc.).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Doing pretty good.

Just ate some good bread and had some green tea.

Only worked 3 1/2 hours yesterday but got paid for 8. Got some time to dig and walk around. Today will hopefully be the same.

How are you?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm high on life.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up day? You got any Hawaiian shirts?

my girlfriend got fired today, so we've been drinking wine, playing scrabble. she's been filling out personality tests since i got home. today sorta sucks in a good way i guess.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    What up day? You got any Hawaiian shirts?

HA - I was just reading that thread too.

I'm doing good man. Everything is cool over here, just mad tired. I had to have my homie come over to help with this light switch cause he's mr. fixit. I tried to do it and ended up getting .

Now i'm downloading Schooly D.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

I'm good.

5 minutes of digging on my way to pick up my pay cheque paied off quite well.

• How's everyone doing?

good, but a tad thirsty.

This wire situation at my crib needs to be cleaned up.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    homework

B>That/B> takes me back.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

Depressed plus I have the worse migraine headache ever tonight. Missed out on a Sons of Truth lp on ebay tonight cuz my girlfriends been on the computer for the last 2 hours. Oh well. Think I'm bout to sneak a cigarette.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i'm alright

i dont feel like sleepnig and i havent exactly had the easiest time hearing out of my right ear for over a week now, maybe i should tell somebody about it and go see a doctor or something...

good mood though, visiting friends on thursday.

i havent exactly had the easiest time hearing out of my right ear for over a week now, maybe i should tell somebody about it and go see a doctor or something...

Ako,

that might just be dirt. Get a doctor to shoot warm/lukewarm water up your ear with a syringe. It will clear right up.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    playing scrabble

My wife is a fan and I hate it. What's your case over there? Do you both like it?
    I keep making monosilabics in spanish "Si" "No" till she can't stand it anymore.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i havent exactly had the easiest time hearing out of my right ear for over a week now, maybe i should tell somebody about it and go see a doctor or something...

Ako,

that might just be dirt. Get a doctor to shoot warm/lukewarm water up your ear with a syringe. It will clear right up.

yeah, thats what it was last time....however im sure playing drums really loudly with no ear protection might be doing something as well...

hopefully the doc can squeeze me in for an ear draining soon, this sucks

• slushslush 691 Posts
    in the middle of the barn

i went home for thanksgiving and im still here

HAMILTON ONTARIO REPRESENT

• edubedub 715 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

I was just diagnosed with a cyst on the tailbone, which causes extreme pain if I sit on anything.

Apparently the only way to remove it is by surgery.

I'm on my 3rd day of missed work, but just chillin' at home is ok.

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

Today was (or is for another 30 minutes) my (23th) birthday. But i'm not in my hometown right now, so there where no presents for me today
    (though the rocky soundtrack should have arrived today) and most of my close friends could only call or send short messages.
    Good thing is i'll be driving home over the weekend, so i'll see
    them all again, get my presents (yikes!) and have a good time. So all i have
    to do is mentally move my birthday to the weekend and all is fine.

How are you doing?

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    back at my apartment. very happy bout that.
    just watched the "Blind Date". goood stuff. although, i'm a bit disturbed that the host's name is Rod Lodge?

cheers Day.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

hey
    #466544 - 10/12/05 07:32 AM

What's up Mista DAY?
    What have you been up to lately?

I'm fine,
    tryin to find a copy of that first Kankick EP you got...LOL

Nah, I'm makin beats for the homies, lookin for a job.
    My life is cause I'm

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    PS/ If I was in the Bay I'll go to PUTS show

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    im just chilling at school, making beats, not studying, getting drunk every night, whatever.

• BUSY with LIFE & WORK..... SD SHOW THIS WEEKEND, AL GARTH will wear speedo's

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Ako,

ya that shit happened to me a few weekends back. i was cleaning out my right ear with a q-tip (sp?) and i guess i just pushed some wax in there and couldnt hear for the life of me. shit was fucking bothering, poured peroxide in there numerous times, tried a heating pad to melt it, really hot showers, nothing would work...finally my girl just took my ass to the doctor, they whipped out this huge syringe with a pretty "pointy" plastic needle at the end of it. shoved that bad boy in my ear, took a good 4 or 5 times to get that sucker out. probably the equivalent to about 10-12 large glasses of water had been shot into my ear, but they got it out, shit was WAY larger then i thought it was, like seriously i dont know how something that big could have sat in my ear like that. it felt good to ear in stereo once more.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

hey
    #466544 - 10/12/05 07:32 AM

What's up Mista DAY?
    What have you been up to lately?

I'm fine,
    tryin to find a copy of that first Kankick EP you got...LOL

Nah, I'm makin beats for the homies, lookin for a job.
    My life is cause I'm

pretty much the exact same situation over here. havent paid LAST MONTHS rent
    or electricity yet. got one of those nasty job rejection mails this week. so
    my mood aint the best, but I got the music atleast. been in a creative slump
    but i think i can see the light right now. made some progress the last
    couple of days much thanks to the kind a-ko!!

really sucks beeing broke and in one of those crative slumps at the same time,
    because new records is usually what gets me out of it.

but im trying to keep my head up, theres people who have it alot worse than me.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

Depressed plus I have the worse migraine headache ever tonight. Missed out on a Sons of Truth lp on ebay tonight cuz my girlfriends been on the computer for the last 2 hours.

I think I may share responsibility with your girlfriend for that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    How's everyone doing?

Depressed plus I have the worse migraine headache ever tonight. Missed out on a Sons of Truth lp on ebay tonight cuz my girlfriends been on the computer for the last 2 hours.

I think I may share responsibility with your girlfriend for that.

hahaha WHOA

this shit has had me baffled all day...