Yearly Physical Appreciation...Well, Not Really

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Hey Folks,

I had my yearly physical earlier today. Don't you guys love them? Why is it that you leave feeling worse than when you arrived? The basic stuff is OK checking your throat, weight, and blood pressure, looking in your ears and eyes, and listening to your lungs. Cool!!!! But, that testicle-juggling and hernia check shit is wack, though necessary. It's just weird for the doc to squeeze your nuts or push his fingers in your sack and talk to you. The prostate check shit is awkward as hell too, but thank goodness, I didn't have to go through that today. It's funny how your ass tightens up as soon as you see the doc grab that tube of jelly. Prostate trouble runs in the fam, so I'll be a PSA taking fool once I hit forty. Physicals are rough!!!! As usual, everything was straight so I'm good until next year.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    at least your doctor ain't your sister.

Best believe she ain't giving me a prostate check though

damn I need a medical plan

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

You sure do!!!! Illness has a way of sneaking up on ya if you don't get that (Owww!!!!), yearly physical!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• colonoscopy =

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Test bore.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    colonoscopy =

Hey Trip,

Have you had one? I haven't. I've heard they hurt like hell. I guess that's even worse than that bend over, greasy glove, prostate check. So, young fellas, that's what you have to look forward to as you age...some doc diggin' up your ass in the name of good prostate and/or colonrectal health.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• at least your doctor ain't your sister.

Best believe she ain't giving me a prostate check though

WWWHHHAAATTT!>!>!>!>! your sis be grabbing your nuts and shit? WHOA!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    some doc diggin' up your ass in the name of good prostate and/or colonrectal health.

But did you get a copy of the video is the question.