Best way to pack records for apocalypse

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Inspired in the "We are in trouble" thread. I won't ask to take my records with me, but at least some sort of "mental mp3s" would be fine to have in the other side.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Inspired in the "We are in trouble" thread. I won't ask to take my records with me, but at least some sort of "mental mp3s" would be fine to have in the other side.
    The above quote just made me L tha fuck OL. But seriously, everybody need to get ready for the last days. Fuck a braek...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    ...."put 'em on the glass"....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This reminds me of the classic Paycheck/Crink "Whose lifestyle is better suited to the coming apocalypse?" debate.

• This reminds me of the classic Paycheck/Crink "Whose lifestyle is better suited to the coming apocalypse?" debate.

The answer to that question is Marcofunk

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn, a thread about the apocalypse is the funniest thread on this board today. Strange...

• This reminds me of the classic Paycheck/Crink "Whose lifestyle is better suited to the coming apocalypse?" debate.

Have any of these recent apocalyptic events shone any light on said discussion?

Points in Crink's favor:

1. The pleasuredome is not the superdome

2. Rural California probably safe from urban chaos

Points in Paycheck's favor:

1. lives on highest ground in NYC, outside of potential riot areas

2. Quick access to guns, cars, cash, and well-stocked mountain retreat

???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    2. Quick access to guns, cars, cash[/b], and well-stocked mountain retreat

No arguments w/the rest, but I think currency loses all value the moment the government behind it crumbles

Stock up on gold/plat/silver/diamonds/etc with that dough

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Stock up on water/food/shelter/clothing/weapons with that dough

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "Take me to the other side"

• 2. Quick access to guns, cars, cash[/b], and well-stocked mountain retreat

No arguments w/the rest, but I think currency loses all value the moment the government behind it crumbles

but in the meantime it'll buy a whole lot of shit you can't get with a card.

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE ASSISTED BY AN AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE

Guns are not a problem. The arsenal is stocked, trust that. My sister and fiance are sniper-caliber shooters. We're ready.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This reminds me of the classic Paycheck/Crink "Whose lifestyle is better suited to the coming apocalypse?" debate.

Points in Crink's favor:

???

I imagine surrounding oneself with a large number of fecund females would be a lifestyle trait well-suited to the coming apocalypse, as one might want to eventually sire an army of conquerors in one's own image in the post-apocalyptic world.

Points in Crink's favor:

???

I imagine surrounding oneself with a large number of fecund females would be a lifestyle trait well-suited to the coming apocalypse, as one might want to eventually sire an army of conquerors in one's own image in the post-apocalyptic world.

I am feeling this worldview. I gotta trim the fat in the stable though, there are some stragglers that aren't pulling their weight.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"Surrounding" is nothing, you will need artificial insemination. I mean, if the PM I just received about your condition is true.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

AGREED!

JONNY "CASH MONEY" PAYCHECK IS AN ARMY?

• cHillercHiller 293 Posts

link?