Lonnie Liston Smith

idraltidralt 12 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I'm trying to find the song "In The Beginning" by Lonnie Liston Smith but I can't find it anywhere. What album is this song on. Also, I'm looking for any info on a group (or artist) called Chinkabun. Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I think you are looking for Lonnie Smith - Finger Lickin' Good: (Blue Note 1967). (note: Lonnie Smith, and not Lonnie Liston Smith)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I think you are looking for Lonnie Smith - Finger Lickin' Good: (COLUMBIA RECORDS 1967)[/b]. (note: Lonnie Smith, and not Lonnie Liston Smith)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    (note: Dr.[/b] Lonnie Smith, and not Lonnie Liston Smith)

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I think you are looking for Lonnie Smith - Finger Lickin' Good: (COLUMBIA RECORDS 1967)[/b]. (note: Lonnie Smith, and not Lonnie Liston Smith)

I knew I shouldn't have cut and paste that shit from the-breaks.com. That shit is never right. I can clearly see the Columbia logo on the front now but didn't pay attention to it. Oh well. Thanks for the corrections.

So DON'T[/b]

• idraltidralt 12 Posts
    Thanks for the reply...yeah, actually I've found if I want to know any information about records or artists I should post here. I've posted actual record questions both here and on the-breaks the past 4 times I've had questions and every time I get like 4 replys with an answer here and nothing there. I love the-breaks website but they suck as far as useful knowledge of records...