Alky's Anon. holloween gig..

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
so this year I got a gig spinnng a party for alchoholics anonymous..umm..anyone have any good costume ideas for a dj?

Comments

• I always wanted to open a bar and call it the "13th step"

I know, thats bad.

how about a turkey with a scarf and stocking cap?

I know, thats bad.

• yeah but its funny..would it be bad to bring a six pack for myself?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn, they let folks in AA party?

• Damn, they let folks in AA party?

yeah, with cigarettes and candy. I am thinking there will be a SHITLOAD of cig smoking going on...no need to bring the smoke machine.

Damn, they let folks in AA party?

yeah, with cigarettes and candy.
    HAHA! That how I party also. You'd better invest in one of these...

• what do sober people do at parties? eat cake and play twister??

what do sober people do at parties? eat cake and play twister??
    LOL!! They also look awkwardly at each other.

• bring ecstasy and go as a drug dealer.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahaha, an AA gig in Santa Fe? (insert native american joke here) say hi to my dad.

• damnnn Daze!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    what do sober people do at parties?

relapse

• what do sober people do at parties?

Get your girlfriend's number while your waiting in line at the bar for overpriced drinks.

Just kidding, just kidding.

No offense to anyone but AA dances kinda blow. At least the ones I've been to. Kinda stuffy and lots of older people. Bring all your 80s new wave classics, kinda like if you were DJing a frat party 25 years ago.

Now, NA dances are where it's at! Lots of hustlin', sweating, grinding, and freakin'. About a third of them get shut down due to improper behavior. Dance floors are usually filled all night long with lots of energy. All the older ex-pimp dudes dress to the nines, gators and big hats and gold and shit. 300 plus people doing the hustle. I don't go to them much any more but I used to have lots of fun. I went to an NA dance in Manhattan that was wilder than %99 of the parties I went to when I drank. Plus no crying drunk girls at the end of the night.

What else you gonna due if you can't drink or use drugs but floss and try to get a little action?

Deep beats and deep crates,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

P.S. the six pack would probably be a bad idea.