CONGRATULATIONS DIZZY HAWN-JEW (wedding rel.)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Mazel Tov to our boy Dizzy Bull and his bride Hawn Jew.Dudes had the ill-ass ceremony yesterday with Dstill808 & Iron Monkey rocking the turntables.I don't any pictures of the wedding but I know Anna was snapping shots hardcroe.Big ups to all soulstrutters in attendence (Asprin, Iron Monkey, Anna, Cas, & Dstill)shit got maaaad crunkand yo if anybody got some copies of the wedding CD they need to hit me off with one STAT

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Congrats to Diz and his wife. Wish you a long and successful marriage.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    PS I am here at work in the same baller on a bdget wedding suit I was rocking yesterday

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    It was a celebration B***ches... had a great time you two. Congrats. Have fun in NYC this week.

• Congrats!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    just to let y'all know, no one is fucking with Asprin and his girl on the dance floor. Peoples was sitting down straight up intimidated to get out there and move when these 2 was doing their thang.

Fear this dude when you see him in the club

• Good luck Dizzy and congrats. Hope you have a healthy and prosperous marriage.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    congratulations!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    pics coming this afternoon. shit was a blast! yay Dizzy Bull and wifey!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Way too many west coast soul strut weddings that was not invited to

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    just to let y'all know, no one is fucking with Asprin and his girl on the dance floor. Peoples was sitting down straight up intimidated to get out there and move when these 2 was doing their thang.

dude. what the fuck is that? looks kinda like a shofar

• HawnGratJewLations, you two! Marriage is all it's cracked up to be.

At least the first two months of it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

dude. what the fuck is that? looks kinda like a shofar

Soulstrut history 102: Geoduck

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Soulstrut history 102: Geoduck

ah yes, the geoduck.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    big props to Gurry and HJ!!!

I'm doing it Saturday.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    HawnGratJewLations, you two! Marriage is all it's cracked up to be.

At least the first 19 years of it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Congratulations--that is great!

They will be in NYC this week so you guys better show them a good time.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Nice pics Anna. Thanks for posting them.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    CONGRATS you two...

wish I would have been invited

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    CONGRATS you two...

dude... there was A LOT of people that I wanted to invite... especially from soulstrut, but we were paying for this wedding ourselves, so we had to keep it relatively small. We decided that the rest of you fuckers will have to come to the HOLLA-WEEN party instead...... Oct 29th bootches!!

p.s. Thanks to all of you for the kind words!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    CONGRATS you two...

dude... there was A LOT of people that I wanted to invite... especially from soulstrut, but we were paying for this wedding ourselves, so we had to keep it relatively small. We decided that the rest of you fuckers will have to come to the HOLLA-WEEN party instead...... Oct 29th bootches!!

p.s. Thanks to all of you for the kind words!!!

aww, I know...I was just funnin. Looks like it was beautiful. Holla-ween is on and poppin.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Way too many west coast soul strut weddings that was not invited to

But... congrats anyway man!

I wish I could have been there.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DAMN, I'm DJing the 29th.

Hi everyone, It's Hawn Jew.
    Thanks for all the love and kind words. You are all so kind. Getting married was so fun. The entire day was perfect. I got to dress up as Bridal Asian Barbie and got to go to a really cool party with all our friends and family. I LOVED the music, even though no one played 50 cent. Sorry we couldn't invite all the strutters. (that was all me, I was the keeper of the budget)

Like Gary mentioned we are having a Halloween party on the 29th of October. Hope some of you can make it. It should be fun. Well Gary just annouced that we are leaving at 6 AM tommorrow for our honeymoon, I guess I should pack now.
    I hope to meet some of the NYC strutters on our honeymoon. I can't wait!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Hi everyone, It's Hawn Jew.
    Thanks for all the love and kind words. You are all so kind. Getting married was so fun. The entire day was perfect. I got to dress up as Bridal Asian Barbie and got to go to a really cool party with all our friends and family. I LOVED the music, even though no one played 50 cent. Sorry we couldn't invite all the strutters. (that was all me, I was the keeper of the budget)

Like Gary mentioned we are having a Halloween party on the 29th of October. Hope some of you can make it. It should be fun. Well Gary just annouced that we are leaving at 6 AM tommorrow for our honeymoon, I guess I should pack now.

HAVE FUN! Congratulations!

[quote

Famous last words..... (its diz again)

• Options
    Congratulations to the two of you!

• Congrats!!!!

Phil

Congratulations to the two of you!

YO. PM me your phone number and shit fool!!!