F*ck the Yankees !!

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
ITS GOIN' DOWN TONIGHT !!!!! BARTOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• it's too bad they couldn't hold onto that 2-0 lead last night cause they are not going to win tonight. they only had like 6 baserunners all last night and that was against shawn chacon. now mussina is about 10 times as good as chacon.

i'm bummed. the angels are tied as my favorite team and the yankees are my least favorite team in all of sports. money does buy success in all avenues of life and it's no different in sports. oh well.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

I dunno who's gonna win, but that's a damn nice looking uni the Angels are sporting these days.

• There is not one team I hate more than the Angels.

Motherfucking Anaheim disneyland shit I guess the Dodgers have sucked for long enough we need another LA team OK let's make them the "anaheim" angels wait anaheim pretty much honks completely as a place so... "THE LA ANGELS!" and people get thundersticks and there's a waterfall in the outfield BULLSHIT!!!!

Ahahahahaha aaaaaaa I HATE THE FUCKING ANGELS.

If there was a team with hitler and osama bin laden on it called the baby killers and they were playing the angels I would root for the baby killers.

• I HATE THE FUCKING ANGELS.

THE HATTER DON'T MISS NOTHIN!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    There is not one team I hate more than the Angels.

Motherfucking Anaheim disneyland shit I guess the Dodgers have sucked for long enough we need another LA team OK let's make them the "anaheim" angels wait anaheim pretty much honks completely as a place so... "THE LA ANGELS!" and people get thundersticks and there's a waterfall in the outfield BULLSHIT!!!!

If there was a team with hitler and osama bin laden on it called the baby killers and they were playing the angels I would root for the baby killers.

whatever ho.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i liked the angels more when they were winless in the pennant dept, had ugly uniforms and were called the CALIFORNIA ANGELS. but when they went to the world series and eventually won, those players got on my nerves. i did not like troy percival, john lackey, that one pitcher with the sword-in-the-gut-samurai windup motion (ben weber?), hobbit eckstein, the rally monkey is the stupidest thing evar, their fans popularized the evil that is thunderstix and that player who was in a band called SANDFROG. he was the lead singer and broke a guitar after a tv performance even though he didn't actually play guitar.

wouldnt you rather watch a chisox/yankees ALCS more than a chisox/angels ALCS? i think it would be more interesting.

• Just poppin' in to say this:

AHHHH!!! seeing Clemens happy pains me so

but seriously, as much as he is my favorite villian to hat on in baseball, he seriously deserves the NL CY Young for his unreal ERA

• AHHHH!!! seeing Clemens happy pains me so

but seriously, as much as he is my favorite villian to hat on in baseball, he seriously deserves the NL CY Young for his unreal ERA

And for pitching 3 INNINGS of relief yesterday. When he was facing Julio Franco, it was a 43-year-old pitching to a 47-year-old. That game was insane on so many levels.

CRAP I can't find this game ANYWHERE on the tv listings. Does anyone know if it's going to be broadcasted on regular cable in the bay??

• There is not one team I hate more than the Angels.

WORD!
    there's nothing "Los Angeles" about the angels... fuck them and anything behind the "orange curtain"!!!!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    AHHHH!!! seeing Clemens happy pains me so

And for pitching 3 INNINGS of relief yesterday. When he was facing Julio Franco, it was a 43-year-old pitching to a 47-year-old. That game was insane on so many levels.

Jesus, Julio Franco was playing? WTF?!?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i'm not really a CALIFORNIA/ANAHEIM Angels fan myself....i'm a Dodgers fan.....

I Just look forward to tonight being the official end of the Yankee dynasty

i see no Yankee fans in this thread so far....so i better not hear one peep if the Yankees happen to win tonight

• that player who was in a band called SANDFROG.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!

Dude. Sandfrog.

FUCK THE ANGELS!!!! YEEAAAAAH!!!! I'm bout to head to the last Irish pub in the east village and get it in.

• i see no Yankee fans in this thread so far....so i better not hear one peep if the Yankees happen to win tonight

I'm definitely a Yankees fan (when I'm not rooting for the A's)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I see threats of WORKING dudes in the near future, SON.

• I see threats of WORKING dudes in the near future, SON.

Whatever ho.

• i'm not really a CALIFORNIA/ANAHEIM Angels fan myself....i'm a Dodgers fan.....

I Just look forward to tonight being the official end of the Yankee dynasty

i see no Yankee fans in this thread so far....so i better not hear one peep if the Yankees happen to win tonight

edpowers please, the Yankee dynasty will never end, it just lies dormant until its ready to resurface. I'm a big Yankee's fan, but you won't hear a peep from me if we win, that's just not gracious. I let other people talk shit and then just point them to the 25 championship flags flying from the stadium.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    CRAP I can't find this game ANYWHERE on the tv listings. Does anyone know if it's going to be broadcasted on regular cable in the bay??

5PM PDT, on your local Fox affiliate, channel 2

that player who was in a band called SANDFROG.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!

Dude. Sandfrog.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Wow, some like the Angels of the past??? Say what?! Angels are killin it, mostly due to good recruitment (hey, angels are spending a lot of money on their players too - I think they have the #3 or #4 highest payroll) and to top it off Scioscia is killin it as a coach. But with money aside what I dig most is their style of play. Base hits, bunts and sacrafices like a mutha - its fundamentals at its best - can I get an A-F*ggin-Men... Name a team in any sport who gets down like them.........?

Wow, some like the Angels of the past??? Say what?!

nahhh, i didn't like them like i was a fan of their playing. mostly i liked em sympathetically because of their losing history, donnie moore tragedy, ugly ass uniforms etc much like the reason why most baseball fans liked the red sox before last year's world series.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

nahhh, i didn't like them like i was a fan of their playing. mostly i liked em sympathetically

HAHA - this had me rollin...... Its kinda like how a lot a muh-fugga's like the CLIPPERS............................. Werd...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    The rath of Tadahito Iguchi will destroy you all. He's not even sweating it.

nahhh, i didn't like them like i was a fan of their playing. mostly i liked em sympathetically

HAHA - this had me rollin...... Its kinda like how a lot a muh-fugga's like the CLIPPERS............................. Werd...

to be honest, i do own a vintage california angels jersey but i won't wear it now because i don't want people to get it twisted

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Just poppin' in to say this:

The 'Stros are playing the Braves, correct? I hope Houston beat the brakes off of ATL. Reason why, they (Braves) always manage to fuck up the Phills plans of seeing the postseason. Sorry Braves fans, but I got to hate...

• I was a Yankees fan for a long time but as i got older I realized i'm more of an all around under dog fan..I get tired of watching the same old teams win over and over again.As for the angels,all I gotta say is Vlad Guerrero is nasty(even with no Rbi's in the post)..Go White Sox..Chicago deserves a world series win more then any other city on the planet!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm definitely a Yankees fan (when I'm not rooting for the A's)

whatever ho. nobody cares about your sports commentary.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    oh man...my fingers are crossed. go angels!