Ugly Duckling Kero One in San Jose San Fran

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2005 in Announcements
Sup folks,if you live in the bay area, plug label invites you to check out these two Ugly Duckling / Kero One shows. SAN JOSE[/b]:Ugly Duckling/Kero One with trademark (live funk band) in san jose this thursday oct 13. SAN FRANCISCO[/b]Ugly Duckling/Kero One in San Francisco this Friday Oct 14.
Happy fun-rap spectacular-o-rama. Peace'most

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yo, that Brittania Arms is a couple blocks from my house. I'll be there!

DJ Ferrari

• wwwwwwwwwwword. Come drink and say whattup while I rock the merch booth.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    wwwwwwwwwwword. Come drink and say whattup while I rock the merch booth.

bump

See you folls there.

• word up.

san jose was lovely last night. great turn out and UD do a pretty damn good show. I didn't know UG fans where so focused.

funny thing, during "Tough Guy" ( a track dissing "tough guys trying to start shit in the club" a FIGHT BROKE OUT!).

• good looks to everybody that came out. cupertino is officially a ROWDY ass town.
    dollar bin. . good to meet you in s.f. peace, stein. . .

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Thanks for rolling through, 'Stein. The UD set was great, and unlike 95% of all hip hop shows I've ever been to, the mix was ideal, you could actually hear both the beats and the lyrics at one time. Sorry the SF crowd was kinda lame.