1k Mix - Day late/$ short related

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I accidentally made my 1000th post, deleted it, but then saw my post count stayed the same. Kind of like in Ferris Bueller with the Ferrari. But in keeping with tradition, and as an appreciation of all you dudes who make this place great: a mix. I tried not to ruin it by blending but couldn't help in in a couple of spots (not enough beer). I also tried to be clever by having one track from each year 79-94, but that fucked up as well.01. Ronnie G & The S.M. Crew - A Corona Jam02. Ron Hunt - Spider Rap03. Solo Sounds - Get The Party Jumpin04. Electric Power Band - Papa Smerf (Instr)05. Boogie Boys - Rappin Ain't No Thing06. Nairobi - Funky Soul Makossa (Rap)07. Fantasy Three - Biters In The City (Instr)08. Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five - The Truth09. Steady B - Don't Disturb The Groove10. Positive K - Step Up Front11. Schoolly D - Black Jesus12. The Next School - Versatylin' Stylin'13. King Sun - Big Shots14. K-Solo - Letterman15. Positive K - Carhoppers (Street Remix)16. Black Moon - Buck Em Down (Instr)17. Grandmaster Caz - Star Search18. Lost Cawz - Lettin [email]Ni@#az[/email] Know19. Edwin Birdsong - Funtaztik20. Vaughan Mason & Crew - Rocking Big Guitar (Instr)21. Brother Soul - Cookies22. Clyde Alexander & Sanction - Gotta Get Your Love (Kenny Dope re-edit)23. Rockers Revenge - Rockin On Sunshine24. Front Page - You Got My Love

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    enjoying it homey...

the cowbell on that Lost Cawz track is

I accidentally made my 1000th post, deleted it, but then saw my post count stayed the same. Kind of like in Ferris Bueller with the Ferrari. But in keeping with tradition, and as an appreciation of all you dudes who make this place great: a mix. I tried not to ruin it by blending but couldn't help in in a couple of spots (not enough beer). I also tried to be clever by having one track from each year 79-94, but that fucked up as well.

01. Ronnie G & The S.M. Crew - A Corona Jam
    02. Ron Hunt - Spider Rap
    03. Solo Sounds - Get The Party Jumpin
    04. Electric Power Band - Papa Smerf (Instr)
    05. Boogie Boys - Rappin Ain't No Thing
    06. Nairobi - Funky Soul Makossa (Rap)
    07. Fantasy Three - Biters In The City (Instr)
    08. Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five - The Truth
    09. Steady B - Don't Disturb The Groove
    10. Positive K - Step Up Front
    11. Schoolly D - Black Jesus
    12. The Next School - Versatylin' Stylin'
    13. King Sun - Big Shots
    14. K-Solo - Letterman
    15. Positive K - Carhoppers (Street Remix)
    16. Black Moon - Buck Em Down (Instr)
    17. Grandmaster Caz - Star Search
    18. Lost Cawz - Lettin [email]Ni@#az[/email] Know
    19. Edwin Birdsong - Funtaztik
    20. Vaughan Mason & Crew - Rocking Big Guitar (Instr)
    21. Brother Soul - Cookies
    22. Clyde Alexander & Sanction - Gotta Get Your Love (Kenny Dope re-edit)
    23. Rockers Revenge - Rockin On Sunshine
    24. Front Page - You Got My Love

• Congrats S*****!

How about a new avatar for the next K?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

How about a new avatar for the next K?

Noted. and it's gonna be animated.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    And voila. Although the little drumming fella lost all his worldy possessions today
    Story Apparently he's OK though.

And daytime strutters, plaese to paaaamp the mix at yo cube. 44 peeps listened to at least half of it yesterday afternoon. Lurkers, if like it bump it.