Vice Diggin Issue

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
... not really but I'm having a ball with the new issue, articles onByron Cooley's records Psych and loads more entertaining stuff

Comments

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    the picture of Eightball is real dope (and when he talks about "crunk Pampers")

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Are there any other digging articles? Those were super swell.

I can never seem to find Vice down here for some reason.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "Sex Boots Dread" ??? Rinka ??? worth $1,000
    I have the only copy of this 12" you're ever going to see outside of Jamaica. - Byron Coley

K, care to challenge?

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    I've actually seen Byron Coley's record collection (housed in the same building that the Rhymes With Orange comic is produced), and it's, um, something else. He has like eight billion Sun Ra records

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    The best thing I ever got in a rare record trade was a Volvo station wagon, which I got in 90 for some psych LPs

still tippin volvos wrapped in volvos

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I've actually seen Byron Coley's record collection (housed in the same building that the Rhymes With Orange comic is produced), and it's, um, something else. He has like eight billion Sun Ra records

whoa

• Options
    Does Lesley still write the Dear Diary column?

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

whoa

www.yod.com
    They run an (appointment only) record store out of the same building. I walked in and thought his collection was the store. It is not. Dude working showed me the Sun Ra collection, which was easily about 6 feet long if stacked

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Does Lesley still write the Dear Diary column?

Yea, it's like the only bearable thing in there.