open invitation to MARCOFUNK

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Please come to our board to play.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ...or at least a really good alias posing as him...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    A fellow strutter just sold a certain lp for 51 bucks. The winning bidder flaked so he relisted it for the second highest bidder (50 dollars buy it now) Before the second highest bidder bid, marcofunk swooped in and got it haha. What can you say, he is simply just a great collectro!

• A fellow strutter just sold a certain lp for 51 bucks. The winning bidder flaked so he relisted it for the second highest bidder (50 dollars buy it now) Before the second highest bidder bid, marcofunk swooped in and got it haha. What can you say, he is simply just a great collectro!

HAHAHAHA. Damn. Marcofunk on the hunt.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Seriously, somebody who has been in contact with him should give him a heads up. Tell him what we do and that should be of enough interest to him.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I just sold him a Japanese record for $500... bout to hit that foo' off on the e-mail and get him here!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I just sold him a Japanese record for $500... bout to hit that foo' off on the e-mail and get him here!!

What Japanese record was that B**an? Folls want to know!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• I just sold him a Japanese record for $500... bout to hit that foo' off on the e-mail and get him here!!

"Please make sure this is soul or funk record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4765061046&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

Yo Bigglez Chizzle, this one... if you needs a copy, PM me, I know where I can get some mo'

peace.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Just emailed Mr Marcofunk with an invitation. Hopefully he'll sign up.

h

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    FUK!!!!!!
    WHY U SEND ME "INVITE" FOR NON-FUNK??!!!!
    YOU FUK!!!!!
    I AM TOO GREAT COLLECTRO FOR THIS SHITBULL!!!! FUK!!!!!