So yeah...

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Tonight was pretty terrible.

Someone broke the tip of my headphones into my mixer mid gig, right after I watched almost everyone who was dancing walk out to go see some band down the street .
Top that off with dropping my cell phone and watching it break into 2 pieces, losing a cable, hauling all the equipment to and from the gig and finding out some fool is spreading some serious shit about me in the street.

At least I made it home safe and I rocked the fuck out of that place before everything fell apart.

It happens.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Tonight was pretty terrible.

Someone broke the tip of my headphones into my mixer mid gig, right after I watched almost everyone who was dancing walk out to go see some band down the street .
    Top that off with dropping my cell phone and watching it break into 2 pieces, losing a cable, hauling all the equipment to and from the gig and finding out some fool is spreading some serious shit about me in the street.

At least I made it home safe and I rocked the fuck out of that place before everything fell apart.

It happens.

Damn Day, sorry to hear that. Glad you got home ok. It's Saturday! Get some sleep and chill with the fam.

Chan

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Day, sorry to hear about all that. I'm about to send you something to help you cool out. Check your PM (in a little bit, if you're still up).

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Damn Day, sorry to hear that. Glad you got home ok. It's Saturday! Get some sleep and chill with the fam.

Or go digging and fuk them haterz!