I Love Off-Beat Breakbeats!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Hey Produca dudes,Do you guys enjoy the grittiness of off-beat breakbeats? You know, those joints where the rhythm's not steady, are a bitch to sequence, but make the track sound live and natural. What's your favorite? I'll nominate:"I'm Gonna Love You"-Z.Z. Hill.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Late night on the ASR eh?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Late night on the ASR eh?

Hey T****,

I was listening to music and came across that joint. It just made me think about the topic of off-beat breakbeats. Nah, I'm too tired to make beats tonight. I'll probably make some after I watch Corrales/Castillo II tomorrow night.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Here's something for you to check out...an old hommie from Richmond by the name of Kleph Dollaz...he worked on the ASR back then (2001) when he made this but don't know if he's changed to another machine since then.

Hit List

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Here's something for you to check out...an old hommie from Richmond by the name of Kleph Dollaz...he worked on the ASR back then (2001) when he made this but don't know if he's changed to another machine since then.

Hit List

That's dope, mane!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

yeah, Kleph was doing his thing then and I'm sure is doing it on a bigger scale now.

• dood obviously knows what he is doing.
    like that snare.