Eddie Fisher and the Next 100 years

williedynamitewilliedynamite 263 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Not sure if I should have posted this in Wants/Trades, so if anyone can school me I'll get it right the next time...Anybody have this album on mp3? Been checking on SoulSeek and Aquisition, but the crooner keeps coming up. I'd happily make a trade...Thanks

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have a CD burn of it, but I'd have to do a snail mail trade. I'm MP3 challenged.

• Good looking out... I'm in Tibet right now and en route to the Congo in less than a week, so snail mail unfortunately isn't an option. I'll PM you if I don't have it by the time I return. Again, thanks...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    haha! damn, I guess not...

Somebody has got to have MP3s of this.

• i have it...pm sent.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    i have it...pm sent.

L****n, put me down for an MP3 of this LP as well. I got some other raers on MP3 for trade.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    i have it...pm sent.

L****n, put me down for an MP3 of this LP as well. I got some other raers on MP3 for trade.

Yo hommie, I'm uploading this to the server, as I type this. I'll send a PM, just in case you don't check this thread.

• hey, i'm "anasarkasm" on soulseek. i'll yousendit anyway for those that need it. great album!

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3S2ZQV9V4HK272J6J5UUCFOXZB

• bump

Damn. That hommie drewn came correct on this and uploaded it to the super friends server like whoa. L****n, thank you for following up on that.

• Just wanted to thank all you for coming through...
    Holla anytime you need something...

• np. what's the superfriends server?

Hmmm...wait on the conrner of Hoyt and Jefferson and a contact will reach you there..