Usenet is the fucking BOMB!

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
serious thanks goes out to Odub for posting that tutorial on it. I went back a couple weeks ago and decided to give it a go. since then I've watched Stewie: The Untold Story (Family Guy movie)Devil's Rejects (one of my new favorite movies)Red Eye (mehh)Batman Begins (dope dope dope)Land of the Dead (so so)House of 1000 Corpses (seen it already but wanted to watch again)History of Violence (lame)Lords of Dogtown (I actually liked this a lot more than I thought I would)Blade Runner - Criterion Collection (nuff said)Star Wars - (again...nuff said)Empire Strikes Back - (...)and there's no end in sight...

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I haven't been on USENET in a minute. What server do you use?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    usenetserver.com

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    serious thanks goes out to Odub for posting that tutorial on it. I went back a couple weeks ago and decided to give it a go. since then I've watched

Stewie: The Untold Story (Family Guy movie)

how is this?

Hilarious...come on, you think it'd suck?

• is Usernet similar to newsgroups???

-----------
    Edit Dat DeejaY

• www.easynews.com kills it. makes it soo easy to download and 10 bucks a month. you get a huge quota too.

I thought it sucked. The whole Stewie from the future thing was retarded.

is Usernet similar to newsgroups???

yes

I used to know how to create newsgroups. I'm actually the guy that created alt.fan.iron-chef (or was it alt.tv.iron-chef, something like that)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I thought it sucked. The whole Stewie from the future thing was retarded.

but who do I believe?!?

• Blade Runner - Criterion Collection (nuff said)

there's a criterion version of this?!

• per0per0 153 Posts
    www.easynews.com kills it. makes it soo easy to download and 10 bucks a month. you get a huge quota too.

Yep, I'm on this baby.

• It gonna take me a minute to figure out.

Blade Runner - Criterion Collection (nuff said)

there's a criterion version of this?!

oh...I just looked into it...it's not Criterion, they just listed it that way in the nzb file...lame. It's just the International Uncut version. Still dope though.

www.easynews.com kills it. makes it soo easy to download and 10 bucks a month. you get a huge quota too.

20 gig limit per month though? booo

http://www.usenetserver.com/
    $15 per month and unlimited access.

• i use newshosting.com.... 15 bucks a month for unlimited downloads and 4 concurrent connections. coupled with GrabIt and comcasts recent speed upgrade over here to 800 k/s, i filled up 480 gigs pretty damn fast. obviously i highly recomend newshosting.com. out of curiosity tho, how many connections does usenetserver.com allow?

i use newshosting.com.... 15 bucks a month for unlimited downloads and 4 concurrent connections. coupled with GrabIt and comcasts recent speed upgrade over here to 800 k/s, i filled up 480 gigs pretty damn fast. obviously i highly recomend newshosting.com. out of curiosity tho, how many connections does usenetserver.com allow?

same, 4.