Birmingham stand up!

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Ayo, I'm gonna be in Trustville, AL during the weekend of December 2-4 doing a little dance workshop, and wondering if there are any Struttaz out in the area. I'm looking to maybe hang out, and possibly book a gig for either that Friday or Saturday nights or both. Won't have much time for record buying though. PM me with any deets.Thanks.If this should be an announcement, sorry in advance.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Ayo,

I'm gonna be in Trustville, AL during the weekend of December 2-4 doing a little dance workshop

Will you be doing a dance workshop with this guy?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Man, I'm hella scared of Alabama after I got lost on some lil ass country roads after I deviated from the 20, supposedly taking a short-cut. I ended up in a lil ass town where I got charged $10 at the general store for a bottle of OJ...the dude behind the counter gave me .25 cents change after I gave him the $10. I said, "Hey I think this..." and this one tooth I-just-laid-a-guy-in-a-shallow-grave kinda lookin guy said, "BOY, your change is just fine..." I left with my life and that's what I cared about...when I got out of the store I looked up and its sign indicated that they sold liKKKer there...true story...
    gNAT

• Ask Mesh about alabama he he was there for a over a month.

• DIE

• Ask Mesh about alabama he he was there for a over a month.
    Coolio, thanks.

Anyone here actually live in Bham??

DIE

That's a little harsh prof! How about we battle in Dance Dance Revolution and we can be hommies.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Ask Mesh about alabama he he was there for a over a month.
    Coolio, thanks.

Anyone here actually live in Bham??
    Prof. Rockwell,
    There is/was a guy on this board named JuniorStar that's from B'ham. I honestly think he left SoulStrut though making real world moves. I'm about 3 hrs. from B'ham, so it's nothing for me to come up.

• the DIE was for mocking the realestness of Wesley Jonathon of City Guys. It all started here.

But really tho, it's this little dance workshop company that this coreographer I make tracks for started, and they want to pay me $500 plus travel, food and accomodations to play music for them for 6 hours, so I can't turn it down.

"Let's be friends!"

the DIE was for mocking the realestness of Wesley Jonathon of City Guys. It all started here.

But really tho, it's this little dance workshop company that this coreographer I make tracks for started, and they want to pay me $500 plus travel, food and accomodations to play music for them for 6 hours, so I can't turn it down.

"Let's be friends!"

Dope! Parappa the rapper. You're cool Prof. Rockwell.

• You're cool Prof. Rockwell.