Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
For me, it's VA.

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    VT

Matt Schnipper says it best

Dear Burlington Vermont,

You are so pretty. My sister seems very happy there, and I sometimes wish I lived in a small simple place like there and died in fifteen years as a just middle aged man at his prime peak in utter happiness in late September looking at leaves while petting a big, nice dog. Life seems good there, maybe I will live in you one day

SCHNIPSET

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    For me, it's VA.

Washington, New York & Cali

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    For me, it's VA.

why?

(and you said states. so what's your others?)

• For me, it's VA.

why?

I had the same question.

can't be because of records. dante and josh got all of those.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    CA all day..... And of course NY...

• califooya

• NC, NY, PA, VA, MD, VT, CA, WA, OR, IL, DC, NM, UT, CO...

Basically anywhere but Nebraska.

• The UK and The netherlands. Plus Hawaii.

edit: Missed the last i in Hawaii.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    For me, it's VA.

why?

I had the same question.
    Well, I was in VA in 2001, for about 4 months for school. The school was in Ft. Lee, VA (Petersburg). I wasn't to crazy about the Petersburg area but I used to kick it with this girl who was from D.C. We would go there every weekend. If not there, then we would go to North VA (Fairfax Co.). I fucked up and missed out on a trip to Virginia Beach but other than that VA was cool. I liked the vibe, I guess....
    Other favorites are-
    Washington (State)
    Oregon
    New Jersey
    Pennsylvania
    Maryland
    New York
    in that order.

The UK and The netherlands. Plus Hawai.

Ok Hommie, Geography 101. The UK and The Netherlands are NOT states they are COUNTRIES. They are also NOT in the U.S. You also spelled Hawaii wrong.

• The UK and The netherlands. Plus Hawai.

BAN

Ok Hommie, Geography 101. The UK and The Netherlands are NOT states they are COUNTRIES. They are also NOT in the U.S. You also spelled Hawaii wrong.
    x2

• can't be because of records. dante and josh got all of those.

For me, picks would be:

VA/DC: area.....grew up here

CA: specifically Bay Area......it's just got that feel to it

IL: Chicago would be prime if it wasn't so damn cold in the winter. I dig the atmosphere though

TX: High variety, mysterious and intriguing place

Maryland of course.........

• california, hawaii, north carolina (that's where my grandparents lived so i have some good childhood memories from visiting them there). i also like new hampshire but i only spent like 2 weeks there. it's so beautiful there though.

best states for records

california, north carolina, south carolina, maryland

Ft. Lee, VA + the Petersburg area

I love that area. And there's aint't not no rackords.

• Nebraska all day. I've never been there but in grade school we had to do a report on a state and it was picked randomly by the teacher. I got Nebraska and was not to pleased about it. No one wanted to trade. I wrote a story about traveling through time that had almost nothing to do with Nebraska and I got a D, but I still rep Nebraska word.

I've been to California once but it was for training. My best memory of CA was when the training was over. We had to drive from Barstow all the way down to San Diego. On I-5. I was thinking to myself, "This shit really does look like what I've seen in the movies!" San Diego was lovely. I wish I had more time to explore that city....

Ft. Lee, VA + the Petersburg area

I love that area. And there's aint't not no rackords.

That's a pic of VSU?..

Edited to correct spelling.

Man, where have you been?

• I got Nebraska and was not to pleased about it. No one wanted to trade.
    I got Nebraska and was not to pleased about it. No one wanted to trade.

• CA all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture is COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the picture is hyped except for the one white dude who looks pissed off. Was this a Black Panther rally and the white guy is an F.B.I. agent sent to watch the meeting. LOL

• This picture is COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the picture is hyped except for the one white dude who looks pissed off. Was this a Black Panther rally and the white guy is an F.B.I. agent sent to watch the meeting. LOL

looks like token white guy was photo shopped in.

Man, where have you been?

What do you mean by the "Man, where have you been?" comment?

This picture is COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the picture is hyped except for the one white dude who looks pissed off. Was this a Black Panther rally and the white guy is an F.B.I. agent sent to watch the meeting. LOL

http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whoweare/exhibits/archweek2003/southside/southside_rally_vsu.htm

• This picture is COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in the picture is hyped except for the one white dude who looks pissed off. Was this a Black Panther rally and the white guy is an F.B.I. agent sent to watch the meeting. LOL

Wow,

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Nebraska all day. I've never been there but in grade school we had to do a report on a state and it was picked randomly by the teacher. I got Nebraska and was not to pleased about it. No one wanted to trade. I wrote a story about traveling through time that had almost nothing to do with Nebraska and I got a D, but I still rep Nebraska word.

Fuck Nebraska.

Just send The Faint and all the hottie New Wave girlies to Illinois.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

#1 is NC cause that's home. Wolfpack all day bitches.

#2 CA. So huge, so much stuff there. Lived in the bay area for 6 years and had a great time.

#3 AZ. Presently home. Loving it.

#4 and #5: NY and MA. I love visiting both NYC and Boston. I know there's the rivalry, but I'm not a part of that and i got love for both.

Honorable mention: HI. Holy shit, what a place this is. I visited for only 4 days, and I felt like I was in a foreign country. I definitely need to go back numerous times, and I'm sure it'll easily get up in the top 3 once I get a better feel for it.