if i'm hungry just get away from me

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
i am totally gaining weight and for the first time, i don't care. lets give it up for not giving a fuck about carbs

Comments

• lets give it up for not giving a fuck about carbs

Neva have neva will. On that note...Can someone bring me a carton of milk? Eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch w/o milk is good and all but could be better.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    eat food
    get money

• you don't grind human corpses
    you don't eat

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    A Dialogue From Monday, circa 5PM:

Me: Damn, why am I so tired?

King Most: Well, I saw you eating that bagel earlier, and those things are just loaded with carbs you know. I think that was the culprit.

Me: ...shut the fuck up dude.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    was he serious

he's on a diet. Ask him about his workout routine.

• There are game spitters....

King Most: Well, I saw you eating that bagel earlier, and those things are just loaded with carbs you know. I think that was the culprit.

...then there are game dribblers.

• dame damn,

dude alhambra is fucking up my hourglass figure. they got like a million different varieties of asian food. i went to this southern vietnamese restaurant and got some vietnamese curry with chicken and potato and they serve it with baguette and rice. shit was deelicious.

last weekend i went to the islamic-chinese restaurant in this giant mall thing. its a mall but i think there's just restaurants there. anyways, i had this mung bean glassy noodle dish that was alright, some lamb w/green onion, the chive pancakes, some soup thing with beef chunks and for desert, instead of that hot soupy shit most places serve up, they give you red bean mochi which is pimp. its weird having braised geen beans with ground beef instead of pork though. but i cant complain. its was still pretty good. everything is served with rice and this sesame and green onion bread which is damn tasty.

this is all new to me as rarely have i been served rice AND bread but it makes sense.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    A Dialogue From Monday, circa 5PM:

Me: Damn, why am I so tired?

Me: ...shut the fuck up dude.

We had a long convo about all that.

I'm with MaDAMN though. FAHK EET.

I've been drinking, smoking and eating pretty terribly.

---holler.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i am totally gaining weight and for the first time, i don't care. lets give it up for not giving a fuck about carbs
    Get ya muthafukkin' weight up!! Fuck a carb. It's all about them big sammiches.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

King Most: Well, I saw you eating that bagel earlier

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    haha...y'all are killin' it in this thread. Balance is the key to eating and everything else in life.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Famous last words of his human body..........

Apologies to all the Fat Bastard[/b] hatters

This morning I went to Eddie's and had three pancakes, two eggs over hard, and one smoke sausage. And a cup of coffee.

My philosophy is, as long as I sweat it out, saul good. Probably will change in a couple years, but its cool for now.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    haha...y'all are killin' it in this thread. Balance is the key to eating and everything else in life.
    So is it cool to occasionally binge and indulge in your vices, as long as you go on a 3-day fast?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Absolutely.

I just tend to swing like a pendulum with being bad/good.

Balance is hoard, mang.

• wait, eddie's that korean run breakfast joint on like divis and fulton or somewheres?

awwwwwdamn indeedy.

Absolutely.

I just tend to swing like a pendulum with being bad/good.

Balance is hoard, mang.

Yeah. I'm all about eating the good stuff with like one of those Superfood drinks to balance it out, or at least placebo (noeuroraer) style.

wait, eddie's that korean run breakfast joint on like divis and fulton or somewheres?

awwwwwdamn indeedy.

Yup, the soul food joint run by Koreans that keep Al Green on repeat repeat repeat and keep my mug full of cafee! I luh me some Eddie's, specially when I'm on a budget and I'm hungover.

• aw man, well now that im on a nostalgia kick, i really miss them fried fish joints out in oakland. s&s was my shit! cornmeal breaded catfish or oysters, mac n cheese, bake beans and 2 slices of white bread. roasters in my old neighborhood was dee-effin-licious too. place on san pablo. that spot downtown with the bbq too. man oh man...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i wish the korean places (no hostess bar) i went to late at night played al green on repeat

i ate pho today with my friend. i had it with brisket and steak. shit was delicious

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    food makes me happy.

• haha. yeah, i went to this korean izakaya type joint called mazinger-z and they rocked that DDR shit all night long. sounds just as bad sober as it does busted on soju. which i believe is a potato based alcohol, diz?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    lets give it up for not giving a fuck about carbs

WORD! Made curry rice last night, making pasta now and have good bread to go with it!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love carbs. No carb people get the BOZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• i am totally gaining weight and for the first time, i don't care. lets give it up for not giving a fuck about carbs

I'd be more worried about the color of your skin, close to death grey plus dark ringed eyes is of greater concern. (I'm hoping its just halloween make-up.)

• back to the gym for me.
    tomorrow.
    fat bastard

• My philosophy is, as long as I sweat it out, saul good. Probably will change in a couple years, but its cool for now.

yo Morse I think I hit this stage last year (age 25). i really used to be able to eat anything and then it hit me in the gut. all good though. this is 5766: A brother is trying to EAT. i just stepped my exercise game up a little and try to keep the popeyes to a minimum.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    eat food
    get money

Get Money
    Fuck Eating

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i was scared to open this thread again because i had a feeling there would be a picture of a chubby dude in need of a mansierre (or bro).

but speaking of bagels, has anyone ever tried a low carb one? it's NASTY

• All that special low carb food is nasty. WTF why would you even try and make a low carb bagel. On a related note low carb mayo is the lamest development. there are no carbs in mayo.