The Richard Bey Show

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Who remembers this show? It used to air on WWOR-9, a TV station based out of Secaucus, NJ. That program made the Jerry Springer show look like Montel...One of my favorite episodes was the one where this lady was on there. I don't quite remember what that episode was about but I do remember that she had very huge[/b] breasts. I mean like triple J's or something like that. To be 13 years old and to watch that schitt was a turning point in my life...

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    That dude's show started it all. He's on radio now. That shit was a must watch as a youngun.

• that was a great show. if i remember correctly they had sound effects and shit that would play while people talked.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, that shit was funnier than any jerry springer episode. i remember him coming between two crying fat ladies, trying to console them while he was wearing a [color:purple] purple styrofoam wizard coatume[/color] , like how the fuck could you ever take this shit seriously?

• Richard Bey was one smarmy mofo...I remember it well.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    that was a great show. if i remember correctly they had sound effects and shit that would play while people talked.
    Yup. The funniest one was the "Oh the humanity" clip.

• Yo what about when he would have the "Queen of the Trailer Park" episodes. And some big 500 lbs broad would be on that wylin out.

I was actually discussing this same topic with some friends the other day. Brought back memories of middle school and being home alone.

Brought back memories of middle school and being home alone.

• even better was one episode i couldnt believed that they aired, where a couple of people came on with a fabricated story, and when they wouldnt say that they had, he told them to have fun trying to hitchhike home instead of a plane ride.

even better was one episode i couldnt believed that they aired, where a couple of people came on with a fabricated story, and when they wouldnt say that they had, he told them to have fun trying to hitchhike home instead of a plane ride.