DIAMOND D - SAMPLE ID

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    RAJ, the sample source is Faded Lady by S.O.S featuring Doug Lucas.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

That's S.S.O. hommie.

That's S.S.O. hommie.

Thanks, Chan.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Dope! Upon investigation it's SSO ft. Doug Lucas I seriously had no clue what that was. Thanks!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    BAN

....grafix comin' up....

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    SSO ft. Doug Lucas

a few years ago, Fanatik flipped the same sample on the "Wild Stylus" EP....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    There's also a version (without vocals) on a library record... someone correct me if I'm wrong here... but I'm 80% sure.

peace.

SSO ft. Doug Lucas

a few years ago, Fanatik flipped the same sample on the "Wild Stylus" EP....
    Wild Stylus was my shit!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    i heard about that but never found the lib in question...holla at me if you got any clue.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I traded that record a while back to Dan.

There was some other stuff on there worth flipping but overall I wasn't that into it.

I think S.S.O. stands for the Soulful Sounds Orchestra or something like that. It was on Shadybrook if I remember right.

• rag
    you didnt know!

There was some other stuff on there worth flipping but overall I wasn't that into it.

I think S.S.O. stands for the Soulful Sounds Orchestra or something like that. It was on Shadybrook if I remember right.
    Yup, it's on Shadybrook...Are you talking about Dan from JumpJump? Cause if that's the case, I think I have that record (not that it really matters).

• I like that SSO record. Yes it is on Shadybrook. Doug Lucas ("Niara") involvement.

I don't know what yalls are seeing it for but up top it gets wall treatment and hovers around $40.

Which means, Raj, that you should be able to procure it for MERE COINS.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Yup, it's on Shadybrook...Are you talking about Dan from JumpJump? Cause if that's the case, I think I have that record (not that it really matters).

Haha, yep. Small (record) world.

I should have probably checked it hoarder before letting it go.