Let the hatters hate?

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
The entire DangerDoom album is on myspace for your critical pleasure.www.myspace.com/dangerdoomMan, it's weird watching the commercials all the time on Adult Swim.

Comments

• first track I clicked on (sofa king) I got that sample. damn. Well I wouldna used that shit anyways.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    The record lags at points. And the Adult Swim appearances get old over the course of the record, but there are some joints on it. Danger Mouse obviously is looking to be a trendy producer flipping drumbreaks and such. It could sit in the CD changer for a bit, just to absorb the random DOOM rap.

Verdict:
    Madvillainy > DangerDOOM

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    first track I clicked on (sofa king) I got that sample. damn. Well I wouldna used that shit anyways.
    I'd be interested in how you'd flip if you did use the sample though. Mr. Mouse... yeah, didn't seem to do much with it.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    first track I clicked on (sofa king) I got that sample. damn. Well I wouldna used that shit anyways.
    I'd be interested in how you'd flip if you did use the sample though. Mr. Mouse... yeah, didn't seem to do much with it

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    116 viewers... this would explain why myspace keeps breaking down today.