Stay away.

K.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    what is it? some of us are computadef.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

who should the US invade next?

Definitely France. Did you know they are using dogs as sharkbait now?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    It really is amazing how many people in this country have zero familiarity with the world map.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    It really is amazing how many people in this country have zero familiarity with the world map.

We are a nation of overpriviledged morons, for sure.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Okay, these people are idiots but I think clearly they edit out every person that does get it right. "Sri Lanka? Never heard of it." Wasn't it in California where 20% of seniors couldn't pass the exit examine? I read the exit examine is based on 8th grade English and math, too.

We are a nation of overpriviledged morons criminally under-educated, for sure.

• i'm not saying i'm mr. geography, but how the fuck can you confuse australia with france or iran? i mean do these people have no idea what is happening outside of their living room?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    wow.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts

Don't think it's exclusive to the USA, I remember some show we once had here on Dutch TV where people on holiday in Spain had to pinpoint their location, with answers ranging from Poland to Siberia...

even so,

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Cmon, everyone picked Australia? That shit is rigged or something. The odds of all the dullards picking Australia are not good.
    Still, these fucking people are embarrassingly, sickeningly stupid. Just like the standardized tests I've graded reaffirm they are.
    Peace
    T.N.

• I'm at work, so I'm not listening, but I do know where australia is.

We should definitely not invade canada because everything is more expensive there. its true, i've seen the canada price on books.

There is no point in invading mexico since people come and go to and from mexico as they please anyways, so no big deal.

We could invade England as a joke, but there are too many english speaking christian white people there for america to ever actually consider that.

In the end, the one place we will invade and conquer and clame in our name is the north pole. Because of global warming. When the polar ice caps melt, and everybody in the world gets all mad, we can be like "its OUR pole and we can do what we want" and also, its kind of like an investment because once all that ice and shit melts away there will be plenty of land for prime vacation homes. And thats good for the economy.

Even though the north pole is our best option, there is ONE reason why america will never invade and conquer and clame a new "state". Nobody would know where to put the extra star on the flag. Think about it. Thats why Puerto Rico isn't a state. And guam. And if we do decide to make the north pole a state, i'm of the opinion that it will be easier to add an extra stripe to the flad instead of a star.

And thats my political forecast for the afternoon.

• who should the US invade next?

Definitely France. Did you know they are using dogs as sharkbait now?

thats what iam saying, at least someone got it!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

i don't doubt that this could be genuine...but he could have easily asked those people "what country do you think the us will invade next?" we only hear him ask the first lady "what country should.....?" and the rest is edited

any background on the clip?

and the scrolls at the bottom are not funny

• I didn't hear the audio but thought I'd share some Randy Newman lyrics for y'all:

No one likes us-I don't know why
    We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
    But all around, even our old friends put us down
    Let's drop the big one and see what happens

We give them money-but are they grateful?
    No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
    They don't respect us-so let's surprise them
    We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded and Europe's too old
    Africa is far too hot
    And Canada's too cold
    And South America stole our name
    Let's drop the big one
    There'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
    Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo
    We'll build an All American amusement park there
    They got surfin', too

Boom goes London and boom Paree
    More room for you and more room for me
    And every city the whole world round
    Will just be another American town
    Oh, how peaceful it will be
    We'll set everybody free
    You'll wear a Japanese kimono
    And there'll be Italian shoes for me

They all hate us anyhow
    So let's drop the big one now
    Let's drop the big one now

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I am thinking the Caymans. Most of our money is hidden away there. I say we liberate that shit.

• Crikey don't bomb Australia! We pretty much are an American amusement park as it is- isn't that why were here? To amuse you guys?

in all seriousness do you reckon Georgie boy hums this in the bath?

• Crikey don't bomb Australia! We pretty much are an American amusement park as it is- isn't that why were here? To amuse you guys?

in all seriousness do you reckon Georgie boy hums this in the bath?

Unfortunately most Georgia boys probably don't see the sarcasm there.

Cmon, everyone picked Australia? That shit is rigged or something.

No, they had different maps, with France, Iran or other country names printed where Australia should be. The joke is that none of the people shown the maps questioned it. Like the guy who didn't realize North Korea was so much larger than South Korea.

• i don't doubt that this could be genuine...but he could have easily asked those people "what country do you think the us will invade next?" we only hear him ask the first lady "what country should.....?" and the rest is edited

any background on the clip?

and the scrolls at the bottom are not funny

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i'm not saying i'm mr. geography, but how the fuck can you confuse australia with france or iran? i mean do these people have no idea what is happening outside of their living room?
    okay, okay... it took me a minute to realize that this was onion-esque, but after a second, i was laughing at how fucking stupid we look as americans. my mom has dual canadian-american citzenship and is constantly saying "i'm getting the fuck out!" (would be nice for me in some ways), but then again, i'm almost 29, fairly well educated, and couldn't figure out the whole supreme court thing, so yeah... glass craters for france an' shit.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    with France, Iran or other country names printed where Australia should be

Didn't see that. Still absurd.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    One of the biggest lies the American people are being told is the the US is the greatest country on the planet.
    I mean, c'mon... anyone who's ever traveled the world will know that's simply not the case. The US doesn't even have a free healthcare system.

• im 50-80% sure that our own prime minister is behind the misprint, he seems to spend alot of time staying out of the lime light by finger pointing.

"thats not Austwalia... that's errr fwance, yes fwance. If you bomb them who will make the cwosonts for parlimentawy tea time?"

• One of the biggest lies the American people are being told is the the US is the greatest country on the planet.
    I mean, c'mon... anyone who's ever traveled the world will know that's simply not the case. The US doesn't even have a free healthcare system.

i beg to differ

ps
    what the fuck is a map?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

THINGS ARE GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    This is where I saw it first

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1128446289

someone posted in on another site...I dl'ed the file and upped it via you send it.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Paris Hilton Strip Game is fun!