Who has mailed the most unsolicited Taxidermy...

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
To Soulstrutters? I am at One duck & one Chicken(?)

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    don't forget all those red herrings

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    do mijet rackords count?

• I hereby solicit the sending of Taxidermy. Please respond forthwith.

• please report to the "Who has photoshopped the most Geoduck jpgs"[/b] thread

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    oh schnapppps!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I hereby solicit the sending of Taxidermy. Please respond forthwith.

What species?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    RAJ should get that horses head in the mail any day now....

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    To Soulstrutters? I am at One duck & one Chicken(?)

Hi,

I wouldn't mind a nice piece for the office...Holla @ me Crinky!

Peace

Howard

• I hereby solicit the sending of Taxidermy. Please respond forthwith.

What species?

Whatever seems least logical to exist in taxidermy form. Can you give me some examples?

I have a lead on a nice duck...

I hereby solicit the sending of Taxidermy. Please respond forthwith.

What species?

Whatever seems least logical to exist in taxidermy form. Can you give me some examples?

How about a band of Mariachi frogs?

• Fuck yes. Mariachi frogs is exactly the kind of inexplicable thing I talking about.

Fuck yes. Mariachi frogs is exactly the kind of inexplicable thing I talking about.

the same place also had Frogs shooting pool. I offered them to Danno, but I think the "honeymoon" phase of owning taxidermy had passed. I'll see if they are still around...

• Excellent. I own no taxidermy at this juncture, but Mariachi frogs are causing me to rethink this. I remember hearing that Jack White has a couple hundred piece taxidermy collection. It struck me as somewhat odd.

yeah, surprisingly enough, I own none either. I just pimp it. I did see an excellent bobcat that I could have gotten cheap, but I had just spent all my money on records. damn you, records!

• Was it gone later? I mean, would it really get snatched up? I guess I'm just flaunting my ignorance of the taxidermy market. I hate when I see other things I want, such as food, pot, or stuffed bobcats, that I want after spending too much on records.

Was it gone later? I mean, would it really get snatched up? I guess I'm just flaunting my ignorance of the taxidermy market. I hate when I see other things I want, such as food, pot, or stuffed bobcats, that I want after spending too much on records.

I was out of town & and just hitting a flea market on my way home. But, yeah, records can be a curse...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I heart Hcrink:

haha!!!!