[zg]YAHMSN[/zg]

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
[color:white]COOCAROOKOOCOOONUUUKOOOOOOOO...What's popping off?I see Butch and his crew up in the mix.You know how we get down. Where's my son Billy?[/color]

Comments

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Good thing this shit is late night, thunn.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    [color:white]Where's my son Billy?

[/color]

[color:white]Billy freaked me out the other night. It was almost midnight Botswana time and I kept seeing this weird wormlike shape rising out of the water. I took me a minute to realize he was lying on his side, almost totally submerged and his trunk kept rising out of the water like a snake. Oh shit, just like he's doing now.[/color]

I missed Butch.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [color:white]Baaaam-baaaaaaaa-taaaaaaaa!!!

But what's the dilly? I see nothing! My RealPlayer's been in "loading" mode all night! Did Lolo roll through, Cos? [/color]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [color:white]Where's my son Billy?

[/color]

[color:white]Billy freaked me out the other night. It was almost midnight Botswana time and I kept seeing this weird wormlike shape rising out of the water. I took me a minute to realize he was lying on his side, almost totally submerged and his trunk kept rising out of the water like a snake. Oh shit, just like he's doing now.[/color]

I missed Butch.

[color:white]I seen it, too! Like a zenith, son! I thought he was a croc for a minute!

But why can't I see shit right now?!?! [/color]