Eminem Battle Spam

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Since alot of you guys are down with The Industry??? (AKA The Game??), this may be a common thing that you just get annoyed by - but for me it was one of the most entertaining spams I've been sent in a minute. A little sad, too, because dude is serious!(cue "don't knock the hustle" avalanche)
Pistal Pete, From Flint, MI. Lived one of the roughest lives given to man. Rapping with all of the Flints finests, The Dayton Family, MC Breed, Top Authority, And now going to a new level, in the Rap/hip hop/ music industry. Rap with The Dayton Family, Top Authority, Mc Breed, and more. This is the REAL THUGS and EM is Just some who thinks he is. We have the whole flint town in this. He's ready for the top. Said" to get to the top, you have to knock the king down. EMINEM was at the top, but watch out im coming, qiuck". TRACK 2 HE HAS A LITTLE SOMETHING TO SAY TO THE BIGGEST ARTIST THAT HAS COME FROM MICHIGAN, BUT I THINK THAT THIS WILL BE VERY INTERESTING, BECUASE FLINT IS THE WORST CITY IN THE U.S.Flooding you with street knowledge, experiances that he has witnessed in this life he lives. He kinda has the Tupac feel but bringing it to a higher level. The thing that cought my attn with this artist is everything he has made, was nothing but freestyle. He can start and finish an album in less then 3 days. read this, play this song, and spreed the word. THis is big. For Bookings for concerts, interviews,ect contact Jason. Jason AllorFayte enterprize inc contact on info about artist 810-217-3288
It had an MP3 attatched, but I was scurred to download it (on the random spam download tip, not because I was shook by the thought of how hardcore it was going to be..)

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    oh man. Now im embarrassed.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    He can start and finish an album in less then 3 days.[/u] read this, play this song, and spreed the word. THis is big. For Bookings for concerts, interviews[/b] ,ect contact Jason.

Jason Allor
    Fayte enterprize inc contact on info about artist 810-217-3288[/b]

Someone. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....Sounds like a job for the Record Snob.

• Yeah man I feel the pain. We get heaps of these things sent to our mag, via email or as packages with the lamest shoddiness in presentation. I cannot tell you how many of them are rife with an amazing amount of grammatical & spelling errors. It just doesn't look impressive. Worst are the ones that are typed on half a piece of paper. Like typed, then ripped because it doesn't fit the whole page. I don't understand that one. 99% of them are unoriginal imitators with more attitude than talent. Usually they state that they will 'take over the industry', blah blah, blah...

Some is funny, but mostly sadly deluded. I wish i had one on file, but they usually get deleted quickly so as not to clutter up the place.

The best one was a guy who offered himself on Ebay as an artist to invest in. He had a Myspace page as a link to listen to his music and ...watch his 'videoclip'. A static shot of him on stage, which was pretty much inaudible. Words couldn't express how bad he was.

Usually the best artists are the ones you discover randomly anyway.