Y0, first I didn't like you, but now we're friends

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I just saw an old Biz interview (Around 86-87) where he's asked about the beasties and he says some shit (Scott La Rock is in the background saying some stuff also about the boys). But now Biz and them are buddies.Can anyone surprise me with other examples of this "You suck... Lets be buddies" thing?It doesn't have to be from hip hop only. But plz no country surpries. I don't care in Dolly and Johnny Cash hated eachother in the beginning.

Comments

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    faux and me.

• I interned at Wild Pitch one summer and OC was in the office. I had a Big L advance and was playing it. We had an argument (I think at one point he said "You're getting me heated") about whether L was nice or not (I took the nice side). Next thing I know they're rhyme partners. I kind of like to think that I played an integral part in the OC-Big L connection. That makes me sad now that I've typed it out.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I interned at Wild Pitch one summer and OC was in the office. I had a Big L advance and was playing it. We had an argument (I think at one point he said "You're getting me heated") about whether L was nice or not (I took the nice side). Next thing I know they're rhyme partners. I kind of like to think that I played an integral part in the OC-Big L connection. That makes me sad now that I've typed it out.

That's crazy; I was listening to "Dangerous" just last night. While Swiffering. Not to make light, but that also makes me sad now that I've typed it out.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    I interned at Wild Pitch one summer and OC was in the office. I had a Big L advance and was playing it. We had an argument (I think at one point he said "You're getting me heated") about whether L was nice or not (I took the nice side). Next thing I know they're rhyme partners. I kind of like to think that I played an integral part in the OC-Big L connection.

• That's crazy; I was listening to "Dangerous" just last night. While Swiffering. Not to make light, but that also makes me sad now that I've typed it out.

aaahahahaha

dude that's my favorite shit in the world

scrubbing my floor listening to 'i rock a damn banana boat / ya man'll know in his canteloupe'