Bazilintime NYC Show...

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
paul humphrey and derf reklaw were so dope, but the mc dude and scratching was straight up masterbatory.

Comments

• Damn man. I was gonna head up there but by the time I closed up the shop I got a text message from my homegirl who said the place was super packed an not letting folks in.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    VIP lounge was packed, but they had free drinks, food and massages. no joke. the floor looked pretty loose to me. shit was so wack, i left about 20 minutes in.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    but yo what about dj nuts and joao parahyba?

I really wanted to peep

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    dude... this shit was like on some jamband fuckin jumbled mess, with some retarded cat mcing over top. peace the fuck out.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I would've still enjoyed the earlier parts if greg caz and dj nuts were just dj'ing by themselves.

brack betty sundays = my fav night in the city

the mc stuff does sound ehhhh.......in engrish or portuguese?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    believe me. you're better off goning to black betty's on sunday...

i heard Lucas unleased some surrious monstrosities at APT sat night though, i wish i coulda gone there.

• And did you notice how Madlib didn't do anything the entire time? He was just standing there. I thought it was much doper when it was just the drummers and DJ's. and they replaced Babu with Madlib?

APT sucks. worst decorated club in NYC. No offense Mao. Its just a dark crowded room. Its like a log cabin party but the drinks are expensive.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    believe me. you're better off goning to black betty's on sunday...

i heard Lucas unleased some surrious monstrosities at APT sat night though, i wish i coulda gone there.

cosign that, i was at a bachelor party in AC. i hope to catch him the next time he's around..

• Damn man. I was gonna head up there but by the time I closed up the shop I got a text message from my homegirl who said the place was super packed an not letting folks in.

Oh snap! I made the right choice - me and the lady went to see Mirrormask, which was very good in a Labryinth-Never-Ending-Story-Time-Bandits kind of way.

Did anyone go see Radar perform Concerto for Turntable at Carnegie Hall?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Concerto for Turntable

• Concerto for Turntable

damn dude, don't you like anything?

For real though, I'd be mad curious to see that, cause I got that Antimatter 12" he put out on Future Primitive, and it came with the score all written out in traditional music notation.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

For real though, I'd be mad curious to see that, cause I got that Antimatter 12" he put out on Future Primitive, and it came with the score all written out in traditional music notation.

/ / / - - -
    Fw-Fw-Fw-esh.

But not really! Surely it's kind of like some 70s rocker transcribing his wankathon guitar solo. This is usually the sort of thing that makes people look for new genres to get into.

• For real though, I'd be mad curious to see that, cause I got that Antimatter 12" he put out on Future Primitive, and it came with the score all written out in traditional music notation.

/ / / - - -
    Fw-Fw-Fw-esh.

But not really! Surely it's kind of like some 70s rocker transcribing his wankathon guitar solo. This is usually the sort of thing that makes people look for new genres to get into.

Yeah, the whole scratch notation thing is kinda old hat by now, but when this first came out in '99 it peeled my cap back