The Brown Bunny (movie related)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I just ordered the Gallo flick off of pay per view and the dubbing on it is fucked. Can anyone that has seen this movie tell me if it was made this way by Gallo on purpose or is something fucked up with my cable?

Comments

• seemed fine when i watched it on dvd, but word of advice don't even bother watching it, it sucked

and i like buffalo 66

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    but word of advice don't even bother watching it, Chloe Sevigny sucked. LOL

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    seemed fine when i watched it on dvd, but word of advice don't even bother watching it, it sucked

and i like buffalo 66

cosign. that's when christina ricci was hot and not hanging out with the ritchies/ lohans

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    damn, didnt she used to have big titties? what happened?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i'm sayin...wtf?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I got the DVD a couple of weeks ago from M. Moss and I haven't felt like watching it yet. My BF watched it said that nothing really happened in it but somehow he couldn't really stop watching it. I think I can think of one reason!
    I asked what he thought of Chloe Sevigny and his response was "which one was she?"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i predict guzzo will come in this thread and talk about how he worked for gallo or something and relay many boring stories.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I predict guzzo will come in this thread and talk about how he worked for gallo spit in gallo's coffee or something and relay many boring stories.

No doubt!

• Damn all this hatin's makin me thirsty! Better get some Haterade.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    just watched this one:

more