Horace Silver is lauching his Official website

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Countdown to the launch of the official Horace Silver website!Prolific composer, jazz pianist and writer, Horace Silver, will soon launch his official website. Stay tuned for the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on Horace Silver.Site Features:-The Opening of the "Silver Vault", rarities and never before commercially released music from the personal vault of Horace Silver. 1st featured Recording: "The Natives Are Restless Tonight", An extremely rare live 1960s performance. This recording was only sold at live club dates and at a few local stores back in the early eighties.- Previews from his upcoming autobiography "Let's Get to the Nitty Gritty", the Autobiography of Horace Silver. Visit http://www.horacesilver.com for more details.
This is long overdue, but i'm still stoked. I hope he re-releases all his Silveto recordings, which I have BTW.

Comments

• my favorite jazz pianist...not the flashiest, not the most technical, but the dude can rock a riff, dude can swing like no other, dude can sit in the pocket like no other...dude can write the catchiest melodies...dude is unfukwitable..got framed pic of him on my wall.

• listening to his music and reading the liner notes on his albums make me want to lead a better life

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts