Leroy Hutson - Love Oh Love

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited October 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anybody have a decent copy of this? Preferably not the issue with the white border. Please let me know!Thanks.

Comments

• Oh dude, YOU need this in your life. Holler at Guzzo, I think he had a few at one point.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Oh dude, YOU need this in your life. Holler at Guzzo, I think he had a few at one point.

G'zz's copy has the white border, which I believe is a later pressing? Can anyone confirm that?

The hunt is still on for this...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    yep. There are 3 total that I know of...

Full picture / no border cover

picture w/ yellow border cover

picture w/ white border cover

released in the above order. Drew, you NEED this...I was just telling Ross about this when he was in town over the weekend. Every damn song is a keep here. Good luck.

• yep. There are 3 total that I know of...

released in the above order. Drew, you NEED this...I was just telling Ross about this when he was in town over the weekend. Every damn song is a keep here. Good luck.

Co-sign! When you played it for me, I said, "So this is a total Drewn record, right?"

Even though it was produced by Leroy and not Curtis, it still sounds 100% Curtom.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    yep. There are 3 total that I know of...

Co-sign! When you played it for me, I said, "So this is a total Drewn record, right?"

Even though it was produced by Leroy and not Curtis, it still sounds 100% Curtom.

• I don't know if you are still looking for this but I got one with white border and a notch on top. I knew I had it but I thought it was one of the covers that came with no record. I have to check condition though. Not mint but not poor. It's in at least VG+ I think.