Uhm... How Long Does THC Show up In Your System?

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
it's 4 weeks, right?(piss test related)

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    At least. If your a daily dude then could be longer. It's basically a math problem involving

grams smoked per day + body type divided by exersise = time it takes

in other words it's hard to say, but a month is a safe bet.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

it's 4 weeks, right?
    (piss test related)

I could be wrong but my pops(ex-cop) told me that they can find it in your hair.
    He could be wildly misinformed or knows about drug testing/detection procedures.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

it's 4 weeks, right?
    (piss test related)

I could be wrong but my pops(ex-cop) told me that they can find it in your hair.
    He could be wildly misinformed or knows about drug testing/detection procedures.

That's true. Hair test can detect things a lot father back. I had a friend with long hair in high school and he always cleaned his brush and flush the hair each morning cuz he was worried his parents would have it tested.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    oH DAMN.

I don't think it's a hair test, i don't think[/b] at least. Oh, you dudes are making me paranoid now!!

• it's 4 weeks, right?
    (piss test related)

That's true. Hair test can detect things a lot father back. I had a friend with long hair in high school and he always cleaned his brush and flush the hair each morning cuz he was worried his parents would have it tested.

Then one day the toilet clogged and overflowed and the plumber who happend to be an off duity cop who was working a second job part time because he had a baby on the way found his brick of hash wraped in foil behind the toilet. Yeah I remember that kid.

Paranoia

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Man, I think this one needs to go into the SoulStrut FAQ... I swear somebody asks about it every three weeks.

Paranoia

I got the solution now:
    I'll just have to shave my head!

• Paranoia

I got the solution now:

don't forget a blood transfusion

Paranoia

I got the solution now:

Good thinking!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Paranoia

I got the solution now:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• listening to some local r&b talk radio in my hood...

they are saying longer. 6 weeks at least. the person speaking brought up the fact that weed is 20 x's stronger than it was 5 years ago.

• it's 4 weeks, right?
    (piss test related)

isn't this something every kid over 15 should know?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I sweat THC