that new england barefoot and sundress steez

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
re-visiting the records from college when I was trying to get under those liberal arts skirts...liking 10,000 Maniacs "trouble me"....great song, great lyrics...I should stop before I start ovulating though.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    re-visiting the records from college when I was trying to get under those liberal arts skirts...liking 10,000 Maniacs "trouble me"....great song, great lyrics...

I should stop before I start ovulating though.

Praese continue, this genre is of great interest to me

also, plaese to share more Crunchy Black stories,

M

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

also, plaese to share more Crunchy Black stories,

M

Word Hookup, Plaese to post all manner of Three Six Mafia and Memphis gangster stories.
    Thank you

• also, plaese to share more Crunchy Black stories,

M

Word Hookup, Plaese to post all manner of Three Six Mafia and Memphis gangster stories.
    Thank you

I dont really have any, except they hung out in the parking lot of my beer store on occaison, and the fact Crunchy Black scares the shit outta me..that is the extent of story...sorry to disappoint, maybe it was someone lese with the stories?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yes i do.

ignore that- i'm in the wrong thread.

• also, plaese to share more Crunchy Black stories,

M

Thank you

I'm gonna have to go out to my Mom's house and dig up my old Tripple 6 demo cassettes and post them. 90-92 era. "Where Is The Bud?","Ridin' In The Chevy Thang", and DJ Paul's Greatest Hits pt.1 and 2. The shit is so bad it's hillarious! As awful as it was, it still whoops anything they are doing now.

• re-visiting the records from college when I was trying to get under those liberal arts skirts...liking 10,000 Maniacs "trouble me"....great song, great lyrics...

I'm proud to say that my wife would probably cut off her own ears before she'd listen to 10000 Maniacs, Sarah McLaughlin, or anything vaguely womens-music related.

PEOPLE WHO MARRIED MARCO ALSO LISTEN TO
    Jay-Z
    The Go
    Scharpling & Wurster
    Public Enemy
    Merle Haggard
    Johnny Hartman

• BTW it restores my faith in humanity that a NMR-thread (Natalie Merchant-related thread) turned into a Three Six Mafia Appreciation Thread. God bless you all.

• BTW it restores my faith in humanity that a NMR-thread (Natalie Merchant-related thread) turned into a Three Six Mafia Appreciation Thread. God bless you all.

HA ha!!! It took what...2 posts?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Liking the Sundays doesn't make you gay, right?

• Im gonna go and listen to Magma now.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    BTW it restores my faith in humanity that a NMR-thread (Natalie Merchant-related thread) turned into a Three Six Mafia Appreciation Thread. God bless you all.

Word. I HATE 10,000 maniacs/Natalie Merchant. Project Pat is out of jail!!!!!

• I am on the become "a soulstrut pariah on the installment plan" I started by admiting my being sexually attracted to white girls, second I admitted my liking of Dungen, one of the hundreds Pugh-imitators clogging up the current new music scene, admitting to liking a commercial estrogen-rock song...lastly I will state that 3-six sucks...

• I am on the become "a soulstrut pariah on the installment plan" I started by admiting my being sexually attracted to white girls, second I admitted my liking of Dungen, one of the hundreds Pugh-imitators clogging up the current new music scene, admitting to liking a commercial estrogen-rock song...lastly I will state that 3-six sucks...

B-A-N!!!! I want justice!!!

I am on the become "a soulstrut pariah on the installment plan" I started by admiting my being sexually attracted to white girls, second I admitted my liking of Dungen, one of the hundreds Pugh-imitators clogging up the current new music scene, admitting to liking a commercial estrogen-rock song...lastly I will state that 3-six sucks...

you just signed your death certificate

sike, nice try though

DJ PAUL IS A DOG THAT YOU CAN TRUST?

I heard Natalie Merchant listens to Bollywood and traded Three Six tapes with Sarah McLaughlin recently.

I dont really have any, except they hung out in the parking lot of my beer store on occaison, and the fact Crunchy Black scares the shit outta me..that is the extent of story...sorry to disappoint, maybe it was someone lese with the stories?

naah it was you, I was just hoping for more juicy Juicy J details (rimshot plaese).

Say "hi" for us to the "Most Known" next time you see them....

• I heard Lord Infamous is bangin' Fiona Apple.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was listening to Black Sheep and Eddie Harris in college. I feel so disconnected.

Liking the Sundays doesn't make you gay, right?

I guarantee you will get mad chicks if you play the right Sundays track at the right moment. You will stop manny females dead in their tracks, saying.

• Tripple Six didn't go to college. They just thugged around town and rapped.

I heard Lord Infamous is bangin' Fiona Apple.

RADD, more plaese

• I heard DJ Paul's favorite food is pizza.

• I was listening to Black Sheep and Eddie Harris in college. I feel so disconnected.

I was also taking acid and following the Butthole Surfers around on tour in college, so I was kinda like a renaissance man of sorts.

+

=

GOOD TIMES!.... OR SPIEGEL CATALOG 2K6(66)?

ps: WHERE IS DA BUD?, WHERE IS DA BUD.

pps: WHERE IS DA BUD?, WHERE IS DA BUD.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

This one always did the trick on the ladies. (and Shig)

true, but there is one small detail left from your equation of

you + lady/shig + mazzy

that needs to be addressed, stat:

WHERE IS DA BUD?, WHERE IS DA BUD.

• We need dat chicken hair...da indo. We lookin' 4 dee bud!

WHERE IS DA BUD.

God bless you all.