DJ Nu-Mark, Jury Duty, Old People, Skating, 1 year

holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Sooooo, I am cutting short my holiday to drive 2.5hrs back home to see this foll spin tonite, better be good..... Also, in what could be possibly the lamest holiday happening since my Grandad died one easter, I get slammed with Jury Duty starting Monday , I don't even have an excuse because they got me during School Holidays, fingers crossed I don't get the 5 week major trial. Bloody shit damn. Also spent the last couple of days looking after my Grandad (not the dead one, the other one) who at the age of 88 (maybe 89, I lost count) just had a full knee replacement, he's doing OK, but definitely seems old now, getting old sux. Especially when he kept calling me by my Uncle's name. He still kicked my ass at Last Card though. I hope he's not recovering for the rest of his life. Went & skated a friends mini-ramp the other night, was pretty embarassing because I hadn't skated ramp for about 6 years I worked out, so now I officially suck, skating big ass concrete bowls with no coping makes you lazy when presented with having to pump & negotiate coping again, glad I have a big 9ft deep round bowl near my house to make me feel good again..... Also, it's pretty much a year since I started posting on this board, man time flies when it's been the worst year of your life. Thanks for the laughs & info on records everyone.