RASTA CUE(FRANK) RECORDS STOLEN!!!HELP

MicOneMicOne 23 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
friends, dj's, party people,last night, at around 2am in front of social club at 1751 fulton street, rascue's record bag was stolen in front of the club! rascue's black record bag included: black sony headphones, shure white label cartridges, and rare classic house and broken beat records that cannot be replaced! for those of you who work or know people at record stores such as amoeba, rasputins, skills, inhouse, BPM, and the like, please forward this email to them. if this bag or records happen to show up at any of these stores, please contact:frank (rascue) at [email]rastacuetip@hotmail.com[/email] please keep your eyes and ears to the street so we can help our friend get his records back!thanks for your time, and please feel free to repost or forward this message on bulletin boards, emails, myspace, friendster, and in your circles...easy.mike

Comments

• Damn that fuckin sucks, dude is good peoples. I've had records jacked before, fuggin wack as hell. I'll keep an eye out.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Damn that fuckin sucks, dude is good peoples. I've had records jacked before, fuggin wack as hell. I'll keep an eye out.

damn son. Frank Q is cool. i bet the cat that stole that shit takes the records to Amoeba. Folls are stupid like that. Here in Chicago, Derrick Carter had mad records stolen one time and the dude brought them to Gramaphone, where Derrick either was working or had recently worked at. Dude was cold busted, not to mention and idiot.

• best thing to do is to inform all of the local record stores about what was stolen and its contents.

This will let workers/shop owners know what to lookout for incase some crackhead indeed stole the bag.

good luck.

• i posted a bulletin because i got plenty of people in my friendslist who work at amoeba. the description is vague though - he should post some of the contents (i.e titles of records) it would be really helpful especially if some of these are irreplaceable