edited September 2005 in Strut Central
d u d e

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    personally...

that shit is off the hizzy.

• Space Cruiser Yamato was my shit when I was growing up.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    what exactly is he doing with his hand?

Space Cruiser Yamato was my shit when I was growing up.
    it's weird when you're old enough to remember that shit, but there are cool doods on here that aren't.

• what exactly is he doing with his hand?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

it's cool 'cause now my kid's into star blazers. funny how shit works... last night he called me saying, "dad listen to this song!!! it's three-six mafia!"

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

it's weird when you're old enough to remember that shit, but there are cool doods on here that aren't.

last night he called me saying, "dad listen to this song!!! it's three-six mafia!"

lick my nuts, lick my nuts, suck my butt, sucky my butt

• what exactly is he doing with his hand?

It's supposed to be like he is a boxer in the corner after the round, No? I think that's why we got that Punch-Out picture right there. Super Punch Out is the shit on SNES. I always hated having to dodge the fancy footwork.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    last night he called me saying, "dad listen to this song!!! it's three-six mafia!"

Ask him if DJ Paul is a dog he can trust?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    there's a site that has a huge list of videogame screen shots with characters in compromising positions...wish i could remember

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You have this one jinx?

word up!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    You have this one jinx?

Now that's my shit!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    You have this one jinx?

Copped the new DVD box w/ Alex Ross cover art=

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

lick my nuts, lick my nuts, suck my butt, sucky my butt slob on my knob, like corn on the cob, check in with me, and do your job

dude i just borrowed sason 1 DVD of star blazers from my friend and it has been heaven... i used to watch that shit obsessedly when i was 5 or 6...

dude i just borrowed sason 1 DVD of star blazers from my friend and it has been heaven... i used to watch that shit obsessedly when i was 5 or 6...
    man, i would get all frantic at the end of each episode when they'd count down the days left, before earth would be destroyed. now i count down the days bush has left in office, frantic at the end of each day that he'll destroy the earth.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    You have this one jinx?

Now that's my shit!

YES I was just about to post something up about that.
    Battle of the Planets/G Force =

man, i would get all frantic at the end of each episode when they'd count down the days left, before earth would be destroyed. now i count down the days bush has left in office, frantic at the end of each day that he'll destroy the earth.

i used to make my own battleship yamatos out of bristle blocks...

• I have no idea what's going on here.

• Space Cruiser Yamato was my shit when I was growing up.

were you a battle of the planets fan as well? i liked both star blazers and battle...channel 17 in philly..also some classic ultra man action. that avatar brought me back.