MIKE JONES!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
ya boy did a track on this lp. check out track #3(flossin). not too happy with the mix but oh well. what caught me off guard was the fact that pre-orders were 600,000-700,000. hopefully this will help with some much needed work with the majors. anyhow check it out and let me know what you think. also be on the look out for big mikes new lp it's gonna be fire!carloswww.thecraftbeats.com

Comments

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Congrats are in order. Nicely done!

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Conrats, man. That's LARGE!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Who is Mike Jones?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Texas making moves ya'll. Big up Carlos.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Who is Mike Jones?

Just listen for any song that says "Mike Jones! Who?! Mike Jones!" every other line. then you'll know.

Congrats though on your beat. It's always good to see strutters makin moves in the real world (tm).

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Who is Mike Jones?

Just listen for any song that says "Mike Jones! Who?! Mike Jones!" every other line. then you'll know.

I think Marco was being *ironic* (Who is Mike Jones? is the title of his album).

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Who is Mike Jones?

I think Marco was being *ironic* (Who is Mike Jones? is the title of his album).

Ahhh yes, I'm a little slow. Of course, with the recent post about who doesn't listen to any hip hop at all....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    congrats man! thats awesome. Im gonna check it out!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Who is Mike Jones?

Lyor Cohen would like to know as well (3:00 related).