Heath Brothers wanted

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited September 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
need Heath Brothers Marchin on. i know someones got a double. can you hook it up?? please? pm me

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You know, I saw this thread and being that it's late September going into October, which is the only other time to listen to "Marchin' On" other than the third week of April, I immediately went to grab my copy, but alas it is gone. I sure hope it's in my mother's basement.

I will say that there's something to be said about watching elephants to this music. There's also something to be said about getting "sensitive" to jazz and whatnot in the mid 90s while on Tootie's stomping ground.

How much this record go for these days, $50?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    two presses... 1st is about $80 the second is $40.

this record shows up consistantly around NYC, but is real scarce for the rest of the country. Mack, next time i see one, i can put it on hold, and email you.

• You know, I saw this thread and being that it's late September going into October, which is the only other time to listen to "Marchin' On" other than the third week of April, I immediately went to grab my copy, but alas it is gone. I sure hope it's in my mother's basement.

I will say that there's something to be said about watching elephants to this music. There's also something to be said about getting "sensitive" to jazz and whatnot in the mid 90s while on Tootie's stomping ground.

How much this record go for these days, $50?

here are the last couple to go on ebay

64.63 w/torn up cover
    55.98 (vg copy)
    24 (vg copy)

comes to about 90 per vg+ copy.

which presses are there ? the turquise label and the black/white label right ? i never noticed there being a difference in price between them.