Gary Wilson YTYRKM reissue on wax?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
anyone have an extra? Iron Monkey? Anyone? this shit is going for like 50 bucks on eBay & shit.

Comments

• Damn! 50 bucks on the bay huh? Sorry man, I only have one copy of the reissue and one copy of the OG as well as some other GW raer thass not even up for discussion. i left my reissue CD at my ex's place and the bitch won't even return my calls. I hope I don't have to drop 50 bucks to replace it.

• Other music still shows the CD in stock:
    http://www.othermusic.com/perl-bin/OM/CD_Show_Info.cgi?ID=8420110.48265&catalog_id=33476

If you poke around retailers you can probably even find a copy of the LP.

I copped an original for 50 bucks inbetween the reissues... and I still rock that "another galaxy" I bought off ya adrian!

• Another Galaxy rocks!

• Another Galaxy rocks!

My fave as well.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Another Galaxy rocks!

Were these ever released? I picked up a copy in NY for $20 @ last years WFMU.

Dope Record!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    DAAAAAAMN! I can't believe the reissue is going for that much.

Anyway, Gary is performing tonight in SF. Has anyone seen him live? I really like him but I am also afraid i might be so creeped out that it is going to put me in a bad sober trip, yao ming?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I've seen him live a few times (a couple of those times Iron Monkey was backing him on drums)
    His show is pretty entertaining...filled with cooking flour and doll heads. I'd recommend getting slightly unsober but its not neccasary. Enjoy the show

PS Another Galaxy does indeed ROCK!

• MrSeanMrSean 57 Posts
    Last time I heard from Gary (a few months back) he said he still had a few OG copies of Another Galaxy left, he's looking for around $60 on it. He has some of those later 7" EPs too, but copies of YTYRKM are long gone.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    damn...

yeah, I have the CD & I think it's still around. Yeah, I've bid on the reissue lp about 3 times now & it's gone for 50ish all three times. I think I'll just pay the extra 100-150 bucks for an OG...

• Another Galaxy rocks!

Were these ever released? I picked up a copy in NY for $20 @ last years WFMU.

Dope Record!

It was re-released on the second gary wilson CD on hotel that collected his EPs, 7"s, and "another galaxy".

20 is a great price for that. It's amazing to me how prices rise and fall. Mack caught one for 30 or so. I remember about the time YTYRKM was re-released, a copy of "another galaxy" came up on ebay and it was the first one most people had ever seen. It went for over 200.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    yeah i got another galaxy for $30 mint off ebay. only bid. weird ehh?

i also have to agree that Another Galaxy is very dope and very wild. one of my faves

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    and i also still need YTYRKM. someone come up off theirs!!!!!!!!!!