yet ANOTHER MP3 request... RAP RELATED

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
You know how I do.Special Ed[/b] "Come On Let's Move It"192 or higher if possible.Will trade for special "THIS HEAT" jawn of your choice. Shit, I wouldn't mind the whole "Legal" jawn, but the song above is the one I NEEDS.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    damn if i was at the cut i could help you. sorry son. You need it tonight?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    damn if i was at the cut i could help you. sorry son. You need it tonight?

Well my sound check is at 6 so I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it by tonight, bt I could use it in general.

• Not sure if I burned it when I sold it a few weeks back but if I find it I will post up even though posting will take an hour probably.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Don't stress about it. Not an emergency. But I look foward to getting it. Thanks.

• Don't stress about it. Not an emergency. But I look foward to getting it. Thanks.

I'll call Daze and have him get on here. If he could find me some obscure JT Money mp3 in 20 minutes, I KNOW he can get this. Shit, he'll probably just call Eduardo (he likes calling his rapper friends by their real name) and have him re-rap it for you live through your Serato hookup!!

Herm

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "Flatbush Style"

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    FLLLLLLLLLLLLLASHBACK

whoa

Kid N Play kick step Z Cavaricci style.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    damn I was just looking for my Ms Broadway today. i think that shit is in storage

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Um, also, since Limewire and Soulseek are giving me shitty 1:25 versions from the David Holmes mixtape...

Does anyone have a FULL MP3 of Cyril Neville[/b] "Gossip" for trade? I will pay money, mang.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Um, also, since Limewire and Soulseek are giving me shitty 1:25 versions from the David Holmes mixtape...

Does anyone have a FULL MP3 of Cyril Neville[/b] "Gossip" for trade? I will pay money, mang.

Me or Sketch Ulrich got you on that

PM on the way too - you guys got me hype with this

• DOR beat me to it but that's OK. I woulda had to record it first anyway. This track makes it's way into my party sets often. Good stuff. I just wish it had been put out on better vinyl.

• damn I was just looking for my Ms Broadway today. i think that shit is in storage

That into the Special Ed was/is a classic at "The Breaks" party out here in S.F. Always seemed to work with folks. I think it's a good transition into/out of disco