edited September 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    take that shit to sigma alpha epsilon

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    damn

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Raj you know them dudes?

They used to get clowned and/or beat down whenever they would come downtown.

• that was just bad.

Raj you know them dudes?

i cant imagine that.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Raj you know them dudes?

i cant imagine that.

Sarcasm?

Raj you know them dudes?

i cant imagine that.

Sarcasm?

yeah. I was laying it on thick.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Raj you know them dudes?

i cant imagine that.

Sarcasm?

yeah. I was laying it on thick.

Just so that we're on the same page here.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Some observations...

1. Steve O is gonna die or be a broke bum if he lives that long. Anyone who does what he does has a deathwish.

2. Adam Corrola's show fucking sucks. I caught some of it last night and it was embarrassing to see him tell jokes over and over again with no laughter.

It will be cancelled soon.

As I say, so shall it come to pass...

• Holy crap Day that picture is some shit

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's all based on writings of Steve O.

Deeper than Atlantis.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    horrible!

Jesus i feel terrible for that dude.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    oh my god poor adam corrolla.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    oh my god poor comedy central viewers for being tempted to watch a horrible show like 'late night with adam corrolla, simply because it follows 'the daily show'. [/b]

• corrolla is a fugin puss He din't say a single funny thing the entire segment.

• oh my god poor comedy central viewers for being tempted to watch a horrible show like 'late night with adam corrolla, simply because it follows 'the daily show'. [/b]

but still, isn't there a studio audience? No laughter.

That was just embarassing... Dave Letterman would've handled that much better.

I think they should've just left it running while security hauled him out.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm telling you, even without Steve O that show sucks.

Dude just isn't funny by himself. He's a comedic wingman.

• They used to get clowned and/or beat down whenever they would come downtown.

But who are the millionaires?

Hmmm.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Hmmm.

I don't care.

That's like saying "Would you suck your mother's cock for $1,000,000.00" or some shit like that.

Clowns are clowns, dog.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Hmmm.

I don't care.

That's like saying "Would you suck your mother's cock for $1,000,000.00" or some shit like that.

Clowns are clowns, dog.

Philly is a tough town. I heard the Real World cast had a rough stay as well.

• That's like saying "Would you suck your mother's cock for $1,000,000.00" or some shit like that.

Mother's cock, stapling nuts... not in the same league.

Clowns, yes. But still... they make loot.

I did that, then I could pay someone $1,000,000 to suck my mother's cock.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Hmmm.

I don't care.

Clowns are clowns, dog.

You don't even know the HALF, dog.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Hmmm.

I don't care.

Clowns are clowns, dog.

No doubt, I heard they got kicked out of Fluid on a Saturday night. People trying to get their freak on with a blazing camera light killing the mood and shit. Ol' girl Stacy wasn't havin' it!!!

There are a few scenes in that season where they'll be walking down the street near their pad in O. City and somebody will yell from a car or throw whatever is sitting on the passenger seat at them.

• I h'aint seen the clip yet, but supposedly on his DVD release, there was a bonus section of him doing crack, or shooting up and just getting crazy.

I think I read about it in Vice. Anyone who's got a ginormous tattoo of themselves on their entire back is not altogther 'with it'.

• Wild Boys cracks me up. I guess I'm the only one. I can't watch the Adam Corrola bit, but that's ok. Steve O is an idiot, but damn, they're having some ill experiences.

And with all the pain that's inflicted upon him, I'm sure a philly beatdown is but a distant memory.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Raj you know them dudes?

I wouldnt doubt it. People doubt if he is for real or not. But I'm telling you, Steve-O was always[/b] nuts. Way before Jackass and the Big Brother videos he was already off the deep end.

I remember my roommate coming back after a skate session telling me... "man, there was this guy steve-o who was chugging bong water for the hell of it!". Not even on a bet, no camera crews, no million dollars, and homeboy was drinking bong water.

• And with all the pain that's inflicted upon him, I'm sure a philly beatdown is but a distant memory.

True that. A beatdown to these dudes ain't shit compared to what they do to themselves. Reminds me of that scene in Goodwill Hunting where Matt Damon says he let his stepdad beat him with the chain or whatever. Robin Williams asks him "why" (would he pick the worst possible item to be beat with) and Matt Damon says "'Cause fuck him. That's why."

I've always had a strange respect for dudes who take a serious beating and STILL have the nerve to keep talking shit and laughing and all that. Even if they deserved every kick, punch and slam that they got.

Herm

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

No doubt, I heard they got kicked out of Fluid on a Saturday night. People trying to get their freak on with a blazing camera light killing the mood and shit. Ol' girl Stacy wasn't havin' it!!!

There are a few scenes in that season where they'll be walking down the street near their pad in O. City and somebody will yell from a car or throw whatever is sitting on the passenger seat at them.

I think the current cast (Austin) got it worse... not only do folks yell at them all the time but the couple times I've seen it dudes will just walk up to them in a bar and start some shit

• Philly is a tough town. I heard the Real World cast had a rough stay as well.

I think the current cast (Austin) got it worse... not only do folks yell at them all the time but the couple times I've seen it dudes will just walk up to them in a bar and start some shit

I wouldn't doubt if it's the same frat boys that tried out and didn't get accepted.

Hatters.

Herm

• meshmesh 925 Posts

I wouldn't doubt if it's the same frat boys that tried out and didn't get accepted.

exactly. you shoulda seen it outsie my window last saturday. there were 100s, maybe even a thousand douchebags across the street from me for a real world casting call. i didnt realize there were that many lame-o's in my town. made for a good morning of laughs though.