The GUZZO on BLIND DATE MPEG BEG THREAD

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I taped BLIND DATE last night but it wasn't the right episode - all I got was a glimpse of Young Moder in the opening montage; no, no 115 lb kosher rap in the actual show.So who taped this thing and is gonna post an MPEG already?COME ON!!!- Desperate in NC

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have it on my Comcast Dv-R box.

I guess I'd have to install some video editing program and somehow capture it onto my wife's lap top?

Like I said.. by the time I got finished with that, some wiz will have done it.

I'm Tempted to just borrow a video camera and do it rengeade style.

It's a must see. Lauren is tapadelic.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

I'm Tempted to just borrow a video camera and do it rengeade style.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I have a VHS of it coming in the mail. If people get desperate, I can dub copies. but, hopefully someone will post it soon.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    yeah, i want to see this. when are the reruns?

• I guess I'd have to install some video editing program and somehow capture it onto my wife's lap top?

Yes, I guess you'll have to do that.

TONIGHT

• Paging moss...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

"Desperate"

b/w

"Yes, I Guess You'll Have To Do That (Tonight)"

My favorite Keith Sweat two-sider, bar none.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

"Desperate"

b/w

"Yes, I Guess You'll Have To Do That (Tonight)"

My favorite Keith Sweat two-sider, bar none.

hahahaha

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Yeah, it's really UNACCEPTABLE that this isn't posted yet. I MUST SEE THIS.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It HAS to be done. Classic SS fodder for years. I'm suprised with all the resources we have up in here noone has supplied an mpeg yet.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    seriously, if someone can get me any type of tape or dvd, i can get this to an mpeg no problem.

• I have a VHS of it coming in the mail. If people get desperate, I can dub copies. but, hopefully someone will post it soon.
    Check your PM.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    It HAS to be done. Classic SS fodder for years. I'm suprised with all the resources we have up in here noone has supplied an mpeg yet.
    somebody will prolly post an avi

• Definitely unacceptable. I payed money to post on this sight[/b], so I DEMAND this mpeg.

• I seen it but I want to see that girls ass. I woke up at 4:10 am to watch the rerun and ended up being a whole 'nother episode. SHIT WAS WACK.

• this is the best my computer could do:

• this is the best my computer could do:

HAHAHAHA. I still can't see the ass.

• oh my god, i'm dying. this is great. i am really excited to see non-internet adam!

?

• i am really excited to see non-internet adam!

I've seen Adam in Amoeba Records.

But that doesn't really count as "IRL" does it.

• I think you got most of the details already BTW. Seeing the show will probably be anti-climactic now.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    come on people, I needs this

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i need to see this too...

plus, Hook, i think you made Adam bigger than he really is... hes much skinnier and shorter than that.

• I think you got most of the details already BTW. Seeing the show will probably be anti-climactic now.

It will still be funny for them to see how everything goes into each of those parts. Just try not to remember those drawings while you are watching it.

• I seen it but I want to see that girls ass. I woke up at 4:10 am to watch the rerun and ended up being a whole 'nother episode. SHIT WAS WACK.

damn you woke up at 4:10 just to watch it, that is called dedication to soulstrut.

damn you woke up at 4:10 just to watch it, that is called dedication to soulstrut.

I saw it at 4am tues morning, definitely worth it. Raj I'll bring Nero, though I'm not sure it will help. Any programs we can torrent?

• No more posting in this thread unless it's WITH SAID MPEG.

Deal?

• Ya it was a great show. I woke up to see that biotches booty cuz I missed it the first time I watched it. I watched it at 11 in the morning but didn't realize she had the backside curve. MPEG.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i need to see this too...

plus, Hook, i think you made Adam bigger than he really is... hes much skinnier and shorter than that.

and my shirt was green

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm sad I missed this. Sounds great.

• i need to see this too...

and my shirt was green

sorry, the color has been acting real weird on the living room tv...mea culpa.

A*d*m, youre the man, that shit made me smile...