FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA!!!

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://mp3download.myspace.com/inde...ouc&fid=9019335hahaha, this song is hilarious. The official fuck yo couch song. Some bay area dude made it.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    reload that link.

• BAILEY

he's on the keak and turf and ya boy albums too

• BAILEY

Yeah, I think he's part of San Quinn's Done Deal family. I've been hearing that on KMEL for a few months now.

I think it's kinda gooooarbage, myself.

STOMP YO' COUCH, TRICK!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This is dope!

Is there a 12"?

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i liked that shit. they turned it into slang. sweet.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i liked that shit. they turned it into a song. sweet.

• Clever concept but I thought it was ehh.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Clever concept but I thought it was ehh.

When I'm outside, [email]Ni@*a[/email], I'mma pee on your whip.

• http://mp3download.myspace.com/inde...ouc&fid=9019335

hahaha, this song is hilarious. The official fuck yo couch song. Some bay area dude made it.

• BAILEY

Yeah, I think he's part of San Quinn's Done Deal family. I've been hearing that on KMEL for a few months now.

I think it's kinda gooooarbage, myself.

STOMP YO' COUCH, TRICK!

If I'm not mistaken, I think Bailey is Quinn's younger brother.

Anyone peep the new Casual jernt "Oaktown". Shit is ridiculous, features Too Short and Richie Rich amoung others. Cas sounds like he's beginning to distance himself from that "Heiro" sound.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm feelin' it. Heard it on a bay mix a minute ago. I haven't seen the skit and for a while I thought I was lost on some new bay slang.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Ha, this song was on a burned cd left in a rental car on my trip to San Francisco... that along with 'Cuddy Rock' & several others. We ended up playing that shit over and over, hard to get out of your head. Viral marketing in action. I was thinking these were planted in all rental cars that weekend.

• Can someone send this again please -- I didn't save it cause I was out of town at a friends computer but this is rad. Thanks d

Ha, this song was on a burned cd left in a rental car on my trip to San Francisco... that along with 'Cuddy Rock' & several others. We ended up playing that shit over and over, hard to get out of your head. Viral marketing in action. I was thinking these were planted in all rental cars that weekend.

• Can someone re-up?

• Bumpa bumpa

Send this shit fools

yousendit.com

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I love my couch. Plaese to not fuk it.