The Hook Up, nice piece of ass you got there

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
in your avatar, I mean. Give me a big round ass or give me death. Or give me a big ass lady and let her kill me with it, that would be cool too.

Comments

• in your avatar, I mean. Give me a big round ass or give me death. Or give me a big ass lady and let her kill me with it, that would be cool too.

Yeah, I'm all about the ass...

• in your avatar, I mean. Give me a big round ass or give me death. Or give me a big ass lady and let her kill me with it, that would be cool too.

She looks like she'd be a lot of fun...

yeah, but once again, the face is nightmarish.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    in your avatar, I mean. Give me a big round ass or give me death. Or give me a big ass lady and let her kill me with it, that would be cool too.

she has a face?

she has a face?
    LOL!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

That girl has NO ass! Miami females run game on that chick.

That girl has NO ass! Miami females run game on that chick.

yeah, I was gonna mention that myself

That girl has NO ass!
    Just wide hips..

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i have a white friend who said that big asses make him 'uncomfortable'.

• Yeah, I'm all about the ass...
    LMAO!! He can't handle all of that....

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    LMAO!! He can't handle all of that....
    yeah,it's funny. he's this very small guy who only dates petite girls with no ass.
    that girl is something else.